College so soon

It's been some time now and I start college in a week. I spent all my time packing and just getting ready honestly I was scared but excited. Today I needed to go and get my nails done cause I wanted to make a slightly good impression on my first day so my mom and I both went to the nail shop and I got mine done like this.

I think they look cute, I loved them

I think they look cute, I loved them. As my mom and I finished our nails we went shopping and I got some stuff for my new school year and I felt like a little kid going back to school shopping cause like, I just graduated. Anyways, I got some new supplies and everything and a new bookbag. As the day slowly ended, my mom and I went out to eat for dinner and went back home. "I enjoyed today mom." I said smiling at her. "Awe I did too baby I gotta have at least one awesome girls day with my baby before you leave." She reassured me. She kissed me on the cheek and I go upstairs to put my stuff away. After about 40 minutes I was bored and decided to pack my bookbag so when class comes I'll be ready and I don't need to do all that. So I turn on some music and pack my bookbag. Some time later my phone dings. I noticed I got a text from Mikey.

* Mikey❣️*
1 new iMessage

Mikey❣️- Hey stranger.
                                Me-Hey MW1 wyd?
Mikey❣️-nothing chillin
                             Me-I was wondering what took you so long to text me..
Mikey❣️-ohh so you wanted to talk to me huh👀?
            Me-Boi relax but I'm lowkey scared tho.
Mikey❣️-why?
             Me-cause I start college soon.
Mikey❣️-oh fr? Me too. don't be
              Me-well I guess you can say that #1 STAR BASKETBALL PLAYER which I'm not‼️.
Mikey❣️-that is true Lmao.
Mikey-❣️Hey I'm about to get in the shower talk later?
               Me-okay goodnight Mikey❤️
Mikey❣️-goodnight Imani🥰.
        *Read*
I was so shocked he texted me I was happy though. I wonder what college he was going to I'll ask him tomorrow maybe. I finished all my packing and get ready for bed I do my night hygiene and turn on my led lights and drift off to sleep.