Date night

"IMANI GET UP WERE GONNA BE LATE" jasmine screams. I look at my clock and realized class starts in 20 minutes so I had to hurry. I quickly did my hygiene get dressed and put my clothes on

I finished getting ready and ran to my first class I was the last person to enter the room I may be last but at least I wasn't late

I finished getting ready and ran to my first class I was the last person to enter the room I may be last but at least I wasn't late. I was close to being it though. "Hi class we are gonna finish the move and pay attention the worksheet will be due tomorrow" after he finished talking he put on the movie I was slowly going to sleep but kept waking up. Class was over and I was so happy cause for some campus emergency the rest of the classes were canceled so I decided to go back to my dorm and take a nap.

2hrs later.

The time was 3 pm and I remember I still had my date with Mikey later on so I chilled until that time came. I ft Ava my bestfriend.

Ft call:
A-Ava
M-Me

A-Heyy bestie how's everything going???
M-it's so good I just woke up from a nap tho
A-you always sleep I remember when we used to have sleep overs and you wouldn't wake up til like 2 in the afternoon.
M-mmcht I would never sleep that late
A-yeah whatever anyways how's you and Mikey doing??
M-speaking of him I have a date later on with him tonight.
A-You got a date with himmm?? What time
M-8 tonight
A-ooouu girl you better start getting ready
M-okay okay I'll call you later
A-okay tell me every detail bye sweetie
M-bye bestfriend

Ft call ended.
I started getting ready I did my hair and makeup and wore this

I get a text from Mikey saying he was outside. I'm guessing jasmine heard my heels and got up she was sleep too. "Oo have fun on your date tonight" she says. "I will" I say back to her. I walk outside and I see Mikey he looked good.. real good. "Hey" I say while looking at him. "Hey you look beautiful" he says examining my figure. "Ready to go?" He says. I shake my head and get in the car he had. We arrive to a nice Italian restaurant. I loved Italian food. "Let's go in" he says. "Mikey are you sure about this, this place is like hella expensive" I say concerned. "Girl c'mon I'm taking you on a date" he says. I laugh and we walk in together. He told the waitress we had reservations and she took us to our table. I had no idea what I was gonna order it was so much food. We ordered our food and just enjoyed each other's presence. We walked out the restaurant and walk to the car. "Thank you Mikey I really enjoyed tonight" I said. "Oh baby the nights isn't over yet" he says. "I have one more place to take you" he claims. We drive to the beach and I take my heels off and carry them. "What's this for?" I look at him smirking. "Nun just wanted to enjoy the view" he says while laughing. "Mhm" I reply back. After some time Mikey broke the silence. "Imani from the first day we met I always found you so beautiful, and different from the others. You are beautiful inside and out and I was wondering if you would want to be my girlfriend?" I pause for a good second. "Y-yes" I say while giving him a passionate kiss. After some time I was about to go to sleep until he said "let's get you home" I nodded my head in agreement. We walked back to the car and he drove me back to my dorm. He walked me to the door. "Thank you I really enjoyed tonight" I say. "Anytime babygirl see you tomorrow" he says while giving me a peck on the lips. "See you tomorrow Mw1" I say while giggling. He left and I walked in my room and jas was sleep so I'll just tell her everything in the morning I take my dress off and my makeup and put on my night clothes and get ready for bed.

TBC..