Classes

Today was officially the first day of class and honestly I was kinda scared and happy because things are wayy different in college than high school. I flutter open my eyes to see jasmines face in front of me smiling all types of hard. "Readyyyy girl?" She yells. I look at her shake my head and tell her imma take a shower. I took a shower did my makeup and put this on.

After I got done I went back to my dorm to get my bookbag and phone and began walking on campus

After I got done I went back to my dorm to get my bookbag and phone and began walking on campus. I get to my first class and I see Mikey. "Hey Mikey" I say. "Hey babygirl" he says while kissing me. "Mm Mi-Mikey w-we have to get to our seats" I say in between the kiss. "Ugh fine" he says. I just laugh at him. I started to walk to my seat as I sat down I looked out the door to the right and seen jasmine messing around in the hallway she was dancing when see seen me and then a teacher came outside and she stopped dancing immediately and went to class I just shook my head. My sight was blocked by the same girl who was kissing Mikey at the welcome party. I just looked at her and went back to my notebook. Our professor finally came in and started talking. "Hello class today is your first day of college not high school things will be different here. One big thing I do not accept is late work so if you turn late work in I will knock off 50% off each day until it is a zero. I will each hand out a syllabus and go over it and with that being said let's get class started." The teacher stopped talking and we began actually class. About a hour and a half later class was over the same girl who kissed Mikey came up to me while she was talking to me. "He will be mine" she claims. I just laugh and say "girl he is not worried about you trust me" as I said that I kissed Mikey passionately right in front of her and walk off. "Wow you're gonna tease me like that?" Mikey yelled from down the hall. I looked back and smiled. By now the girl was pissed and upset.