Hm okay..

(Fast forward 1 month)
It was officially September and Mikey and I haven't been on since god terms it's like he's not focused about us at all. A couple weeks ago we got a new girl her name was Naomi and she was beautiful and played basketball so I knew Mikey was finna talk to her but I tried to stay positive. "Hey imani you coming to the party later?" Jasmine asked me. I just nodded my head and continue to grab my school books I see Mikey and try to talk to him. "Hey Mikey can w-" "Imani I can't do this anymore I need time to think and it's just not working I'm sorry" he says. I feel my eyes water and quickly turn and walk back to my room. "He-babes what's wrong?" Jas asked me. I hold back my tears and say "ask Mikey" and I tell her I don't wanna go to the party anymore but she forces me and almost dragged me out our room the party didn't start until 2hrs so I get ready. My outfit:

"You sure you wanna go?" Jas asked me

"You sure you wanna go?" Jas asked me. "Your basically forcing me" I say mugging her. She just nods and we leave the room and head to the car. "We have arrived" jas says excitedly. I dread going into this house cause I know damn well he's gonna be here. I get out the car and walk inside. As soon as we walked in jas immediately left me. I mentally roll me eyes and go upstairs somewhere to a random room and sit. "Mikey?" I saw with very little emotion in my voice. There he was layed up with that Naomi girl. "I thought you had to think" I said in quotation marks. Just speechless. I run out and leave. "IMANI WHERE IS YOU GOING?" Jasmine yells. I run to where I can't even run anymore. I stop cause my eyes are blurred from the tears. I wipe my eyes and continue walking instead of running.

Y/N's thoughts 💭 What did I even do? Maybe he was tired? Wanted something new? I was good to him supported him and everything I went to all his games and everything and he just throws me away like nothing like these past months we're nothing to him.
End of thoughts
I finally reach our room and take a shower and just get ready for bed if he moved on this fast than why shouldn't I?

Jasmines P.O.V
I'm gonna kill him. "MIKEY WILLIAMS" I scream. The whole house goes quiet. "Yes" I see him walking down the steps. "Tf you do to Imani ?" I ask him. "I was just tired of our relationship and I wasn't focusing on nothing" he replied. "You weren't focusing? But you were able to talk Nd flirt with the new girl it looks like?" I say pointing at Naomi. That's when she starts. Walking to me. "Uh chile if you don't sit down somewhere" I say to her. "Mikey you really fucked up she loved you and cared you better figure sum out cause um from what I heard she got a little admire" I say walking off. "WHO?" Mikey yells. I just shrugged my shoulders.