Oh well

I woke up this morning and today I had no classes which I mad excited for cause I need my sleep bro. I was just about to go to sleep when my phone rang.

It was Mikey ofc.

Call:
M:Mikey
I:imani

I:May I help you ?
M: Yes you may umm what are you doing rn ?
I:Well I was gonna try and get some extra sleep in but you stopped me
M:Oh well
I:You irritating
M:I know but did you wanna hang out today?
I:Sure
M:Okay be ready in 20? Maybe
I:Okay bye
M:bye

"Ughhhh" I said pulling myself out of my bed going to the bathroom so wash up. I had picked out a simple outfit for today.
My outfit:

I walk out my dorm to meet up with Mikey

I walk out my dorm to meet up with Mikey. "Nice fit" he said walking up to me. "Thank you sum chill you know?" I said smiling. "All you do is smile" he said looking at me. All I did was laugh cause it was true. "Alright so where we going cause you still ain't tell me"

"Park" he said. "Oh okay" I said "and we walking" he said. "Ugh okay come on" I said. We were just taking our time enjoying the walk.

"Ooh look Mikey ice cream" I said giving him a puppy eyes. "Okay come on" he said. "Hi what may I get you two?" The ice cream lady asked us. "Can I get 2 scoops of.." (whatever you flavor you want) "okay and for you?" She asked looking at Mikey. "Oh I'm good" he said. "Okay your total is 4.50" she said. Mikey paid the lady and I got my ice cream and we continued walking. "Let me get sum" Mikey asked.

"I thought you ain't want nun" I said. "Well now I do" he asked licking my ice cream. "Uh ew I don't know where your mouth been" I said giving him a face. "You know exactly where my mouth been" he said smirking. "You need to go to church" I said laughing.

We eventually found a bench and we sat and talked until a group of teens age ranged 17-19 girls and boys came up to us. "Mikey can I get a pic?" A girl asked. "Yea sure" this other boy with the group took the picture and they basically all waited to get a picture with him until I noticed this one girl. So I went up to her.

"Hey" I said. "Oh hi" she said. She looked kinda of liked the outsider of the group. "So your friends must be big fans" I said pointing to the group. "Yea I mean I know who is his and all I'm just not the fan girly type yk?" She said. Omg a female who isn't obsessed over Mikey I like this girl. "Yea" I said. "Are you guys like together or something?" She asked me. "Yea we are" I responded. "Okay y'all are cute" she said smiling. "Thank you. I like you, your not like obsessed with him or nothing like other females I have met before" I said.

"Thank you" she said. "We should hang out some time" I offered. "Yea absolutely" she said. "Well here is my number and my name is imani by the way." I said. "Destiny" she said. "Come on destiny" a girl of the group said. "Omg he is soooo hot" another girl said. "Well see ya later" she said waving and walking off. I waved back.

"Who was that?" Mikey asked me. "Her name is destiny she really chill she isn't fan girly like every other girl. I think I might be her friend" I said.

"Okay that's nice well let's get going" he said standing up. The day was actually going pretty quickly it was already 4:30 and it looked dark as hell outside already. Mikey and I ended up back at his dorm just chilling. Until almost the whole basketball team entered. "Hey Mikey" one of them said. "Hey imani" they all said. "Hey y'all" I said back smiling. I was cool with almost everyone on the team cause I was with Mikey.

"Well imma get going I gotta do sum stuff tomorrow with jas" I say grabbing my things getting up. "Okay I had a great time today" at this point we are at the door and everyone is still here. "Alright I will be safe tonight and I love you" I said while kissing him. "Ouuuuuuuu get a room" the boys said in the back. Mikey and I both gave them the middle finger. "Love you too" he said. "Bye y'all" I said to the others and went back to my room.

As I entered my room I seen jas up watching Netflix. "Hey girl" I said sitting on my bed. "Hey where you been?" She asked me. "With Mikey and I met this girl her name is destiny she seems chill" I said. "Okay you know we gotta get food right and some other stuff for our room" she said. "Yea I know I was thinking we go tomorrow? Maybe I could introduce you to destiny" I offered. "Sure" she said. "Well imma head to bed cause I'm tired but we will basically go shopping tomorrow?" "Yep"
"Okay"

I get ready for bed and text destiny our plan for tomorrow.

Me:hey destiny it's me Imani. Me and my other friend jas were planning on going shopping tomorrow getting some stuff for our dorm room and was wondering if you wanted to come?
Destiny✨: sure just text me the time and I'll be ready.

Me:okay bet see you tmrw.

Destiny✨: okay
With that I get ready for bed then drifted off to sleep. btw this is destiny:

   This is finally a face claim for jas:

And guys I'm changing Imani's character to her:

Anyways tbc...