One last chance

Quick Recap:
As Imani was sitting in class she couldn't focus. She was thinking about Mikey and Kahlil. She was stuck. She missed Mikey she really did. She missed his laugh, smile, and everything about him. She wanted things between them to work but he somewhat moved on. However she also had Kahlil. He was something different to her. He was sweet. Clam. And quiet he never showed attention to anyone else but her she had to pick...
End of recap.
After that whole thing of me being stuck in class with my thoughts the day was finally over I needed to lay down and rest but I had to talk to Mikey first. I gather my things and leave the class to find Mikey. I couldn't find him no where until I thought about the one true place he could be yep the gym. I open the gym doors to find his bag sitting on the bleachers and him in front of the net in his basketball shorts and shoes. He doesn't notice me yet until I walk a little closer. His hair was fresh just got it cut. As he was a about to shoot the ball I interrupted him. "Mikey" He looks over at me with somewhat sadness in his eyes. "Look Mikey me and kahlil are just friends you have nothing to worry about but don't get me wrong you was still wrong for what you did but I don't like to be stuck on the past so Michael Williams I will only give you one more chance if you want it tell me now cause I will not stand he-" before I could finish he engulfed me and hugs and kisses. "Your my forever imani I promise" he said holding my face looking into my eyes showing that big smile of his. "Okay" I said smiling back. I step back. "Well I got to go I need to finish some homework" I said. "Okay hey you coming to the game tonight?" He asked scratching the back of his neck. "I don't know I think imma stay at my dorm" I said. "Awe fr?" He asked sounding sad. "No I'm playing I'll be there cheering my number 1 on" I say stepping closer to him. "Hey that me" he said smiling. "Okay well it starts at 7" he said. "I'll be there" I say walking near the doors to leave the gym.

Mikey's P.O.V
Finally. She's mine again.

Imani's P.O.V
I walk out the gym back to the dorm. I have no clue where Jas is so I just set down on my bed and start some work. 30 minutes in jas comes back. "Where you been at girl?" I asked putting my pencil down. "Girl I lost my phone" she answered. "Wow" I said shaking my head laughing. "Anyways um I talked to Mikey today" I said sitting at the edge of my bed. "Okay and how it go?" She asked sitting her bookbag down. "We are back together but I told him if he messes up again I'm finished" I said while saying the last part sternly. "Aha okay you guys are back oh wait what about Khalil?" She asked. "Yea about Khalil I really don't know" I say. "It's okay you'll figure it out" she said hugging me. "Thanks jas you wanna come to the game with me later ?" I asked. "Yea most definitely" she said. "Bet let's get some homework done though" I said grabbing my pencil again. "Bro fr" she said sitting on her bed.

2 hours later...

It was now 5:25. I finished my homework I just took a nap cause a Bish be tired. I unplugged my phone and check some notifications before I begin to get ready. "Jasmine wake up" I say walking over to her slightly shaking her to get up. "Okay I'm up" she said groggy. I take my little bathroom kit thingy and head to the showers and take a quick shower and brush my teeth again. I had put this on:

I go back to the dorm and see jas already dressed and everything and by now the time was 6:30

I go back to the dorm and see jas already dressed and everything and by now the time was 6:30. "Alright let's go" I say to her grabbing my keys. We walk to the gym it was about 10 minutes and the gym was already crowded it was unbelievable. I had to push past at least 30 people. Me and jas had found seats that were good enough so we could see the game and sat down. Soon enough the game had eventually started. The first half was pretty slow but it was going good we were up by 15 so that was good. As the game was near its end the score was 98-56 so we was going to win that easily. We get to the last minutes of the game and Mikey goes runs up to the 3 point line about to shoot and when he jumps and throws the ball he had landed on his left foot he grabbed it in pain. "Pause the game" he says projecting his naturally deep voice for everyone to hear. I stand up to get a closer look. He stands up and limps off the court.
"Imma go check on him" I said quickly leaving jas. I made it down the bleachers and ask his coach where he is. He tells me they took him to the locker room and I walk back to the locker room as well. I go in and a taller muscular man is in my way. "Excuse me" I say trying to get past but he still blocked me. "I know who it is she's coo" I heard Mikey tell the guy allowing for the guy to move. "Can y'all put something on it" Mikey asked covering his face. Some random lady came back with a ice pack putting it on his foot. (Sorry y'all I really suck at describing sport incidents and just sports in general so yea💀😐) "you alright?" I asked sitting beside him. "Yea" he said looking up at me. "Good" I say slightly smiling. "I got to get back out there tho" he said standing up stretching his leg. "Mikey" I said looking at him concerned. "Baby I'll be fine" he said walking towards me giving me a peck on the lips and back onto the court. I sighed and walked back to my seat. "He good?" Jas asked me. "Yea I think so." All you could hear was loud cheers from the crowds. I see mikeys coach and him talking and when they finished Mikey was back on that court. They was only a few seconds left and Mikey had made the winning shot and the crowd went ballistic. I went down to meet up with him. "Good game" I said putting my arms around his neck. "Thank you" he said smiling and pulled me in for a kiss. "Alright go talk to reporters and stuff" I say shooing him away. "Okay imma be back" he said leaving. "You know I don't think he'll mess up this time he know what he lost" I look over to see Khalil beside me. "Pink hat" I said excitedly hugging him. "Hey mani" he said giving me a genuine smile. Today was a good day I guess you can say. As the people were slowing leaving the gym I was on the bleachers on my phone waiting for Mikey. Jas had already left so did Khalil. "You ready" Mikey asked coming out the locker room. "Oh look at that you not sweaty no more" I say standing up. "It's called a shower" he said. "Mhm" "anyways come on my fan" he said. "Fan? Boy please you my fan" I say flipping my hair back. He grabbed my arm and pulled me closer. "Sure am" he said pulling me in for a kiss which quickly turned into a make out session. "Okay come on before we get locked in here" I said giggling. And what that we left.

TBC...
Not me being gone for a whole month on this story and coming back oop chile-👁👄👁 I'm sorry y'all but I promise I got updates for y'all.💀
I'm back🙃

💀I'm back🙃