.2.

olivia quickly fixed her plain black uniform before opening up the door to see a group of boys walk up

olivia quickly fixed her plain black uniform before opening up the door to see a group of boys walk up. "um.. hello, may i help you boys?" she questioned, raising an eyebrow looking amongst the three boys who couldn't have been much older than her.

"you're the new girl." one of boys said with a sly smirk, pointing his finger at her.

"yes, but i am the only girl so i wouldn't consider myself the 'new girl' i'd consider myself the 'new student'." olivia said with a small sigh, rolling her eyes. "honestly now, what have you come to question me about?" she asked looking between the three. the boy leaning against the doorway was awfully adorable. the all were honestly, but he caught her eye quickly.

"oh, nothing really. we were just curious to see you, i don't know, be decent boys." said the one who was in the center. his dirty blonde hair was across the front of his forehead and he shifted the weight between his legs a few times.

"yes yes, decent boys. i'm just here for moral support." said the faded red head with a nod and a small laugh.

"oh.. um... well hello. i suppose we didn't exactly get off on the best start." olivia said with a nervous chuckle. she felt a bit foolish by the way she must have come off to these three boys. honestly she was just nervous of who she was going to meet.

"mmm nope. anyways, i'm charlie dalton, this is knox overstreet and your soon to be favorite ginger over there is steven meeks." said one who was standing against the door board.

"please just call me meeks. it's what everyone calls me, it's much easier anyways." the faded red headed boy said with a shrug holding a hand out to the girl.

"well, it's a pleasure to meet you all," she started as she shook meeks' hand before drawing her hand back to her side. "i'm olivia terriancie. you can call me liv if you'd prefer to, i don't really mind." she said with a smile upon her face.

"alright then, olivia. say, you should come meet our other friends. i'm sure they'd love to meet you. plus ya gotta make some sort of friends here, there's no fun if you don't." spoke the boy known as knox. 

god why were they moving so damn fast? she was very slow when it came to making friends that if what this was was considered making friends, she didn't know how the hell to act. she had minor trust issues so her being invited to go meet other people with a group of 3 random boys nerved her.

olivia blinked a few time as she hesitantly nodded. "ye-yeah, yeah, sure. just give me a second i already started making myself a home and took off my shoes. i didn't expect to be leaving my room before dinner at 5." olivia said looking down at her feet and back at the boy who leaned against the door board.

"yeah okay." knox said with a nod and olivia said she would be right out. the female closed the door as the boys took a step back and she walked into her room grabbing a pair of her flats. she put them on and walked back out saying she was ready. she stepped outside and closed the door behind her, a smile on her face as always.

it wasn't long before the boys quickly brought her a long. charlie walked straight into a room, pulled olivia in and stood behind her, his hands on both of her shoulders. olivia raised an eyebrow tilting her head up to look at the taller boy. he was probably 6 inches taller than her as were the rest. she was short-ish, only being 5'5" .

the female sighed looking back around the room. "hello." she spoke awkwardly as the boys simply started at the girl. "would you boys like to take a photograph? i'm sure it would last much longer." the female said with a scoff.

"no!" they all exclaimed, repeating it a few times, shaking their heads before introducing themselves other than the three who olivia had already met.

there was neil perry, a rather tall and lanky fellow but quite attractive, todd anderson who was still unpacking, he was shy, but adorable and finally, gerard pitts, another very tall boy who who shook her hand unlike the other boys who just have a small nod and said it was nice to meet her.

"it's nice to meet you all too." the female said with a smile.

"welcome to hell-ton where our four pillars are what again boys?" neil asked as charlie removed his hands from olivia's shoulders and made himself comfortable onto the tall boys bed.

he grabbed a cigarette box out of his pocket, took a cigarette out and lit it before placing the lighter and box back into one of his pockets.

"travesty. horror. decadence. excrement." they all said in unison, to which olivia laughed leaning against a wall.

"so like, that's clearly not the actual four pillars. is it just a joke or something?" the female asked curiously. if she had to become friends with these boys, they were defiantly the group to be around even though she didn't know that quite yet.

"joke?! please. it's the truth is what it is." neil replied you her with a laugh as he leaned against the window sill.

"ah i see." olivia said and nodded simply.

"anyways, we're having study group tomorrow night. trig, latin, you name it. you should join, it'll help get a better look for the teachers here." meeks said, offering her to come and join them.

"all ya gotta know is that they all expect wya too high of all of us." charlie said, rolling his eyes before coughing on the cigarette in his mouth as a boy rushed in.

a red head boy walked in, staring at the female questionably before at the boys. "hey, we're still doin' that study group tomorrow right?" he asked and meeks gave a thumbs up. "who are you?"

"a girl of course." olivia replied sarcastically at the red head. "

"damn, okay then." he said before walking out.

"that was richard cameron. he's a total douche bag but you'll grow on it if you choose to befriend him." knox informed the girl.

olivia nodded with a small sigh. "i should get going, but i shall consider attending this study group of yours." she told the boys with a small smile before she exited the room.

~~~~
A/N:
word count: 1116

this was a pretty long chapter. what are we thinkingggg? i think olivias gonna be a sarcastic girl but we'll see what happens!

hope y'all enjoyed this chapter! <3