.27.

olivia slowly closed her door after she saw charlie enter his own hesitantly

olivia slowly closed her door after she saw charlie enter his own hesitantly. he knew he'd be stuck in a room with cameron until he was called into nolan's office with his parents. nothing pissed him off more than having to sit with cameron for hours.

olivia sat on her bed on her stomach, kicking her shoes off and opened up the notebook that had no lines on any page. she smiled looking at a note written in black pen, the words were neat. "jesus christ, who knew he could write decently." she said quietly to herself.

'dearest livvy,

before i let you jot down your cute little words, i just wanted to say that you're by far the most beautiful girl in the world. whenever i see you i feel as if a thousand butterflies were set off in my stomach or my brain. both actually. but it's an awfully good thing. again, for the hundredth time in the past few weeks, i'm so sorry for inviting tina and gloria to the cave. it was a stupid decision. i don't think i'll ever forgive myself for it. i don't even think anyone would be able to do as such!  but you already know i'd choose you over them any day. you're like a ray of sunshine with a few clouds and a sassy feeling in the air.

my eyes finally freaking opened when i started talking to you, and i'm so glad i did.

this is cheesy as hell i'm sorry. i just thought this would be super cute? i don't know. knox said it would be but i mean, come on, was this really a good thing to listen to and go through with? please tell me the next time you see me, okay?

nonetheless, i love you very much, olivia terriancie. nothing and no one can change that even if our parents make us separate, which i would nope not, we'll always find our way back to one another, i know it.

you're my wonderwall, the light of my life and the one person who somewhat saved me from my own ignorance(you know i'm ignorant still either way when it comes to some things) and from being such a jerk(unless it's to cameron). clearly i've still got that in me, i think we all have it in us somewhere, but you get the point.

i can't wait for the years to come, dork.

all the love,
your dumbass fool, charlie dalton♡'

olivia smiled brightly at the heartfelt note that was written. who knew that the charlie dalton could write something like that. the girl wiped the tears of joy that escaped her eyes as she chuckled as she smiled down at the two pages covered in words.

she read it over again, his voice clear in her head. she could imagine him saying what was written easily.

"olivia terriancie." called a voice and olivia sighed, quickly putting her shoes back on and placing the black notebook onto her desk with care. she exited her room, seeing todd walk past her, not saying anything as he walked inside his room made her genuinely confused. "todd." she whispered but he shook his head, closing his door as he walked in.