.18.

olivia had eventually left charlie's room

olivia had eventually left charlie's room. it took a lot, but she did. after all, she had to go help neil with his lines.

the girl sat criss cross against the wall on neils bed as she looked at the pages of script.

"i'll follow you. i'll lead you about a round,
through a bog, through bush, through brake, through brier. sometimes a horse i'll be, sometime a hound, a hog, a headless bear, sometime a fire, and neigh, and bark, and grunt, and roar, and burn, like horse, hound, hog, bear, fire, at every turn." neil said as he walked around his room, his arms moving a bit as he spoke. the boy shook his head, "doesn't seem right or good enough does that make sense?" he asked and before olivia could answer he shook off the question he asked, repeating the same lines from the third act.

"neil you're great! please, stop doubting yourself." she said once he was done finishing repeating it again, but better.

"are you sure?" he asked her, folding his arms across his chest.

olivia got up and nodded, "yeah! you're literally the best actor i've seen in years, neil!
don't let your dreams be dreams, you need to be confident, don't give a shit about what your father says and do what you love." she said to him, moving his arms so they weren't across his chest. "you're going to do great tomorrow night, i know it." she said, patting his chest before handing him the script, which he took.

"thank you, i appreciate it." neil said with a smile. "we have an early study group in the library in ten by the way." he said, moving past the girl and grabbed his books.

"alright yeah, let me go get my stuff." olivia said, exiting neil and todd's room and made her way down the hall and into her room.

she walked in, grabbing her books before leaving and meeting neil at the staircase. the two walked to the library and once they entered they saw a few boys sitting around charlie.

"ooh just in time! come sit, come sit." charlie said motioning for them to come over as if they were children and he was going to read them all a story.

neil and olivia gave each other a questioning look before walking over. neil leaned against the wall while olivia leaned against the back of the chair charlie sat in, messing with his hair.

the boy hit the bongoes in his lap as he mimed nolan's footsteps. "creeeeak. he started walking around towards my left. creak. creak. "assume the position, mister dalton."" he mocked the headmaster.

all of a sudden the door swung open, the boys stood up quickly looking over. and mr keating was to be revealed. "it's all right, lady and gentlemen."