.21.

olivia and charlie walked through the hallways hand in hand

olivia and charlie walked through the hallways hand in hand. their conversation never dying out like it always never did. they were quite literally the chatterboxes.

as they walked to their rooms, all of a sudden all the boys rushed over to them questioning them.

"you took her out on a date! i knew it!" cameron exclaimed, hitting him on the shoulder proud of him.

"oh?! i'm gonna need all the details." meeks said nodding, adjusting his glasses.

"me too!" knox exclaimed, moving in the center of charlie and olivia, tearing their hands from one another's and olivia shot a glare at the taller boy. "anything charlie does, i hear of it."

"me three." todd said. "we hope you know th-that means you, olivia." he told her.

they all knew olivia would be the one to go on and on for hours about their date. she already never shut up about little things like flowers, especially poetry though.

"wha-i-todd. come on really? way to call me out like that." she commented, tucking a strand of loose hair behind her ear.

"yeah. i need help with lines. so.. y'know." neil lied just trying to get her to go and talk to her about what happened.

they were all loosing their minds while olivia and charlie looked at them all awkwardly.

"oh i call bullshit on that, you just want to hear the story about their date." knox argued.

"no! the plays tomorrow, knoxious. i gotta study them with someone somehow." neil argued back.

"then have todd help. the story will not be getting out of olivia. at least not tonight that is because god knows she's gonna let it all out." charlie teased and she stepped back, switching places with knox, grabbing charlie's hand again.

"yeah, maybe another night. but i will say that it was very nice and charlie's the biggest fool because he can't drink hot cocoa without relaxing and not letting himself get burnt." she said letting go of his hand before running down the hallway. "okay, good night boys!" she yelled with a laugh.

"aaand there she goes." knox said, clicking his tongue on the roof of his mouth.

-

the next day neil was basically jumping off the walls, reciting random things from his script as they exited classes for class switch.

during lunch all he would talk about was the play.

"neil, you're a hundred percent sure you want to take the risk?" olivia asked. she was worried for his safety, what would happen if his father walked through those doors after being called up saying his son was at the theater. on stage.