.5.

"anyways, thanks for the free pencil

"anyways, thanks for the free pencil." olivia said to charlie as she held up the pencil with a grin. the boy simply replied with a 'youre welcome'.

honestly olivia felt as if she knew charlie for ages. he was easy to talk to, charming and quite funny honestly. way too flirty she had to admit it. their personalities almost fit perfectly together. charlie felt the same way, but he also found her to be gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous, there was no doubt in that.

"ah, forget her. open your trig book and try and figure out problem five." cameron said, walking over to the boy and olivia looked over to the ginger.

"you know nothing about love do you?" she asked, still leaning back in her chair. "you can't possibly forget about someone you find to be highly attractive!!"

"yeah, i cant just forget about her and i truly cannot think about trig." knox replied shaking his head.

"i do too! but come on, knoxious, just open the damn book, we dont have all night." cameron scoffed, clearly annoyed. 

"we got it!" and "holy cow!" were the two statements that came out of pitts and meeks' mouths once the radio they'd been trying to get working for ages started to hum.

mr hager then walked in telling everyone in the room they had 5 minutes and so everyone started to get their things together and exit.

meanwhile pitts tried to hide the radio in his lap and charlie leaned in near knox with a smirk.

"did you see her naked?" he asked the upset boy.

"haha, very funny, dalton." he grumbled, standing up from the seat.

olivia looked over to charlie with a disgusted look at his question before making she had anything. honestly she should've expected the boys at the school especially charlie to be asking stupid questions like those.

the girl and the other boys in the room piled out quickly. mr hager asked pitts and meeks if what they had was a radio, to which they lied and said it was only but a science experiment.

once getting to the area where the rooms were, olivia said good night to the boys and they returned the good night statement before making her way into her room. she had set her belongings down and shut the door as she put the small lamp on.

with a sigh, she hummed taking her hair out of her small ponytail and running her fingers through her hair. she turned her bedsheets down and closed the blinds about half way so when the sun rose, the light would be just perfect to wake her up. plus, she wanted there to be some sort of light when she woke up.
-
the next day in the wonderful world of english with mr keating was rather interesting.