.3.

(a/n: long chapter!!! it's a good one)

the next day was soon to come. olivia put on her new school outfit. it was basically the same as the boys except she wore a skirt and black mary janes without any socks. she found that if she were to wear the socks she was encouraged(not required) to wear they'd throw the outfit entirely off.

socks and heels? hell no. that wasn't something that the girl would ever ever ever wear.

olivia grabbed her small backpack and stuffed the books necessary for her day inside of it before making sure she had everything and headed out.

she had the option to get some breakfast but she was never a breakfast person. she only really liked lunch and dinner.

the female exited her room, closing the door behind her and walked down the hallway. her marry janes echoing a bit as there weren't many students in the hall.

as she neared the steps that led out into the main hallway area, charlie exited his room almost right on cue as she walked past the room that belonged to his. "hey stranger!"

"charlie, good morning." olivia said as she looked to the side. her half up half down hair swishing a bit as she did as such.

"day one, you're gonna hate it here." the boy halfly joked as he walked beside the female.

"no... no.. i cant hate it. but i guess i shall put that to the test today. it can't be all that bad." the girl said with a laugh, assuming .

-

oh god it was bad. olivia hated most of her teachers. first day back and she already had to pick three laboratory experiments from a project list and report on them every five weeks. the first twenty questions at the end of chapter one were due the next day as well. she was doomed! absolutely doomed and she knew it alright.

the female groaned as she pulled her hair out of her small pony tail as she entered into her final class which was english.

she hummed as she took a seat towards the back beside charlie. "so, do you hate it here?"

"oh most certainly." she said with a groan as she took out a book and placed it upon her desk.

"told you." he chuckled.

"hey spaz, spaz." knox whispered to a boy who turned around only to be hit by a ball of crumpled up paper while cameron smacked him on the shoulder.

"brain damage." cameron snickered shaking his head.

"come on, leave him alone!" olivia exclaimed, grabbing a piece of paper from her notebook, ripped it out and crumpled it up. she chucked it at cameron as he turned around and gained a pit of laughter from other students.