.28.

there was no euphoria in olivia

it was almost like a switch went off in her, just like it did in todd. nothing seemed right, nothing felt the same and she simply couldn't pay attention anywhere. her smile was wiped from her face and charlie was gone.

he was at the official funeral held for neil. they talked a bit, mourned with another, gave each other kisses and hugs, however, after that, without a trace, charlie was gone. he gave a sorrowful farewell, clearly against his will and olivia couldn't take it anymore after that.

"these teachers are being off today." todd quietly spoke with a small sigh as he walked beside olivia to english. the female hummed looking to the side at the male as she snapped out of her thoughts.

"you think. nolan sure kicked them in the ass." olivia said to knox with a shake of her head. "this place is so shitty."

"yeah, i guess charlie predicted your feelings on this school after all." meeks said to olivia and she nodded in agreement.

"yes... i suppose so." she said with a very small chuckle.

the group then walked in silence. there wasn't that spark between them all like normal. they all hated it and they all hated how cameron still lingered around. the other boys were excited as hell to watch olivia get pissed off at him. after all, she was infuriated by him. if he just kept his mouth shut, charlie would've still been with them most likely.

the group walked into the english class, taking a seat at their desks.

"you think keatings gonna show up?" knox asked, turning around to face olivia.

the girl only shook her head no in response. she knew he wasn't going to even come back unless he was getting his personals. "i don't-i don't think it's gonna happen." she mumbled.

knox nodded and turned back around. olivia's eyes were way too puffy, there were bags under her eyes as well. it was clear she wasn't the only one in the group who was that way. todd and knox were pretty beaten up about both neil and charlie. it was hard to tell what their exhaust was primarily from. todd was more upset about neil compared to charlie, that was already a given.

hearing footsteps come in and seeing mister nolan entered they all rose to their feet. "sit." he said and they all did as such. "i'll be teaching this class through exams. we'll find a permanent english teacher during the break. who will tell me where you are in the pritchard textbook? mister anderson?" he called on the boy who sat in the front.

todd's glossy eyes looked over to mister nolan and he opened up his pritchard. "uh, in the, in the pr-" the boy stuttered out knowing damn well it was gone.