.10.

"keatings class was pretty cool today

"keatings class was pretty cool today." olivia said as she walked with todd back to the dormitory area.

"well, cool if you consider nearly falling off a desk" todd said, shaking his head as he looked slightly down at the girl who had a smile playing upon her face.

"the desk is like, two feet up, the least you could have done is broken a nail." she told him with a chuckle. it was true, honestly what damage could it have done the boy?

"eh, yeah, i guess. anyways this is-this is my stop." he said, tilting his head for a moment as they reached he and neils room.

"right, yeah, i'll see you around, todd." she said with her normal salute and he smiled, giving one back before walking inside the room.

-

olivia sat sitting on the small sill of her window after she got changed into a more comfortable outfit once school was finished. she opened up the window, letting a gentle breeze inside her room.

she glanced outside seeing a large group of students rowing in the lake outside and she could hear meeks and pitts up on the roof trying to get their radio to work.

the zifemale smiled softly, shaking her head as she looked down at the book in her lap, occasionally looking outside.

she let out a scream, grabbing onto the ledge of the window sill she sat on as he door swung open only to reveal an overly excited neil. "i finally know where i'm going in my life, olivia! i'm going to act!" he exclaimed.

"act? act for what?" she asked the boy as she got up.

"yeah! there's a play for a midsummer night's dream and im gonna audition." neil said excitedly and olivia smiled, hugging the boy.

"neil, this is astonishing! puck, you need to audition for puck. you'd be amazing for him!" she exclaimed with a bright smile, happy for the boy who hugged her back.

"there's even open auditions! oh god i'm so excited! my fathers totally not going to approve of this but like, it's acting! this has always been a dream mine. i tried going to summer stock auditions last year but my father said no. but now i'm gonna do it without two shits of what my father thinks." he said with a laugh, laying down on his back on olivias bed, looking up at the paper in his hand.

"i may not know your father but won't he have a fit? i mean i-i wouldn't if my mother said no to something." olivia said. she was excited for him, that was evident but she was also concerned for neil incase his father were to do or say something.