.26.

charlie not the other boys could even possibly accept what they heard come out of cameron's smart ass mouth was true

how could one be so ignorant?

"you told nolan everything about the club is what i'm talking about." charlie frustratedly said.

"look, in case you hadn't heard, dalton, there's something called an honor codeat this school, all right? If a teacher asks you a question, you tell the truth or you're expelled." cameron rolled his eyes.

"well screw the honor code this time." olivia spoke up as she stood up from the chest. "you joined the dead poets society which means you use a dead poets honor! you finked about us and the club. how could you?" she asked him in disbelief. she wasn't angry, only disappointed which was way worse when it came to her.

"why do you just so suddenly care about what i do and say? besides, i'm not taking that stupid dead poets honor code over weltons honor code." cameron said with a scoff.

"suddenly?! are you out of your mind? i've always cared about what you say because you are an asshole all the time. you did this for yourself, that's selfish and ignorant. shame on you, richard cameron, shame on you." she said, shoving him back. she swatted knox's arm as he grabbed her gently back.

"c'mon, no, it's not worth it, liv." he frowned.

"you little-" charlie said, his teeth clenched together as he lunged at cameron but knox and meeks pulled him back, holding his arms. the boy tried to break through but was only yanked back.

"charlie!" meeks exclaimed.

olivia sat back down but next to todd, placing a hand on the sad boy's shoulder. "hey, brighten up. you're getting to watch charlie nearly beat cameron up to shreds." that gained only a quiet laugh out of todd.

"he's a rat! he's in it up to his eyes, so he rattled to save himself like the selfish bitch he is just like olivia said." charlie said as knox and meeks let him go.

"don't touch him, charlie. you do and you're out." knox said, placing a hand in front of his best friend but charlie shoved the statement off saying he was out anyways. "you don't know that yet."

"he's right there, charlie, and if you guys are smart, you will do exactly what i did and cooperate. they're not after us. we're the victims. us and neil." cameron said, his finger pointing all over the place.

"victims? whats that supposed to mean?" olivia asked, furrowing her eyebrows.

"who are they after?" charlie asked immediately after olivia.