.24.

{ song aboveeeeee , sorry shdbsbs}

"what?! stop it you're lying! there's no way!" charlie yelled as mr nolan entered into his room, sharing the news of the tragic death of neil perry

"please, mister dalton... we insist you remain calm, i assume miss terriancie has told of what has happened." the older man spoke as the three sat in the room in tears. "please alert your friends..."

cameron and charlie sat on their beds, upset, shocked and beyond saddened.

cameron locked himself away in the room, saying he wasn't leaving but charlie had to pull himself together to go tell the others.

he started off with meeks and knox. that's wasn't easy... they couldn't even wrap their head around what was heard. "are you kidding? please say you're kidding, charlie."

"i'm not." the boy said, shaking his head. "i gotta-i gotta talk to olivia. i think she came back before he did it so she probably..." he sighed with a pause before soaking again "yeah." he finished before leaving the room and walking down the hall.

he knocked on the door and she was quick to open it. "charlie." she whispered, wrapping her arms around him. her outfit from before was changed and thrown into a bag that she didn't ever want to open again or look at. she wore pajama bottoms and a sweater that belonged to charlie. "he's gone, charlie." she spoke with a quiver before he could say anything.

"i know... did you get back before he did it?" he asked her, holding the girl who cried once again tightly to him.

"no... but mr perry took me back. i didn't know he was about to shoot himself, i-i walked in the house, found him, tried to say something then he-he-he killed himself." she explained him. "i'm sorry."

"jesus christ.. i'm sorry. you don't need to apologize, you didn't know. it's going to be alright, livvy." he said, kissing the top of her forehead and keeping her safe in his embrace, playing with her hair.

"i think i'm gonna be sick." she gagged. she felt awful, maybe it was just because she was crying so hard, but the image of neil falling to the ground and the sound of a gunshot ringing through her ears wouldn't leave. she pulled away from charlie and rushed into her bathroom, lifting up the toilet seat and threw up.

charlie quickly rushed after her, leaning beside her. he rubbed her back with a frown. "you're gonna be alright, it's okay, youre gonna be alright, livvy." he reassured her.

it took her a few minutes to feel better, she leaned against the bathroom wall, rubbing her eyes.

"i think we need to tell todd." charlie said, placing a hand on her shoulder.