.12.

later in the afternoon, yet another dead poets society meeting was held except this time it was more so of just

later in the afternoon, yet another dead poets society meeting was held except this time it was more so of just... smoking and talking honestly.

"you guys are gross. pipes? oh for gods sake, the cigarettes make the ladies swoon." olivia said to the boys who boo'd her.

"but this is sophisticated according to charlie." todd said to the girl in which charlie nodded when she looked over at him.

"ugh, sophisticated my ass, it's gross and won't be getting me swooning any time soon." olivia stated, pointing a finger effortlessly at charlie.

"oh come on, you're just trying to be tough." charlie sarcastically said, clearly messing with her head. when she looked over at him and gave a disapproving look he laughed, "okay. whatever you say."

"yeah alright but you're totally swooning over someone. "he jokes and she listens and laughs until her belly aches."" knox teased, reciting from what she said earlier before taking an inhale of his pipe and blowing it out. "who's the lucky guy?" he asked curiously.

"yeah who is it?" neil asked, leaning forward. "i'm sure it's someone."

"curious... we're all very curious, olivia. even cameron who's too wrapped up in school to care about romance." meeks said and all the boys but todd agreed.

"i- unfortunately meeks is right on that last part." cameron huffed.

"i-it's no one." olivia said with a nervous laugh, attempting to fight back the light red that began to overcome her cheeks. "no one at all." what a liar that girl was.

"yeah alright, come on! i'm sure it won't kill any of us." neil said and the boys agreed once again.

"yes, it won't be a dagger to the heart." charlie replied with a weak shrug as he tried to not let his expression drop completely. it was already starting to turn into a worried expression.

charlie's agreement and statement was false. his heart felt like it was going to beat out of his chest... what if she didn't like him? what if he just had his hopes up too high? he didn't know and that scared him.

"it's no one in this group. i- well..." she paused glancing around. her eyes lingered amongst all the boys in the group. they stayed on charlie a bit longer than anyone else. she tucked a strand for hair behind her ear with a nervous laugh. "it's actually about no one... no one." jeez olivia's lying was on a streak that day wasn't it? "i just-i wrote it randomly. i'm a romantic girl okay? i like romance and i like cliché stuff like flowers, going to movies, cuddling and watching the dang stars while talking about all the stupid little things, well stargazing is fine for me romantic or platonic honestly, but you all get the point i'm sure."