.4.

the students all rushed out of the hallway and outside once the bell rang

"he's brilliant, just brilliant! don't you think, boys?" olivia questioned as she walked alongside the boys at a quick pace. there it was again, them always being quick with stuff. when will they ever calm down?

they were always walking fast for some reason...

"brilliant, yes. but that was weird." pitts spoke up, looking over at the girl.

neil chuckled with a nod in agreement as did the other boys. "but different! i like different."

"mmm, spooky if you ask me." knox said looking to the side at the three.

"do you think he'll test us on all that?" cameron asked and gained an annoyed groan from the boys.

"come on cameron! don't you get anything?" asked charlie as he rolled his eyes and the boys quickened their pace.

olivia simply laughed as she decided to walk at a normal speed. she was in heels, there was no way she was going to allow herself to trip or twist an ankle.

"what? what?! guys! hey!" cameron exclaimed as he ran to catch up with the others.

"don't worry about it!" charlie exclaimed looking back at the red head who sprinted down the hallway.

-

olivia sat on her bed, books spread out amongst the bed. some open, some closed. she had two notebooks open and she had assignment papers neatly in a pile to the side.

at least she had that together, right? boy oh boy was she a mess. 

she was working for about 3 1/2 hours now, taking only one break and that was to get some water and a small snack to hold her off until dinner.

the time went by and the bell tolled, signaling it was time for dinner. olivia found herself half way done with her assignments. she finished latin and she finished her history work. all she had left was that damned science project and trig.

she got up and put on a pair of flats. she would've worn her mary janes again but honestly wasn't in the mood. the female exited her room and made her way down to the dinning hall.

she got stopped by mr nolan as she walked in and he had a nice on the side conversation with her. he simply asked how her classes were and if she was enjoying it which she said she was. that was the biggest lie ever. the older man then told the girl to go on and sit for lunch.