.11.

the sound of random yelling of excitement in the once silent hallway was what shocked olivia as she exited her room to go study in the library before dinner

the sound of random yelling of excitement in the once silent hallway was what shocked olivia as she exited her room to go study in the library before dinner. she closed the door behind her as she saw neil laughing, banging on the doors.

"knox, todd, charlie, cameron, meeks, olivia! get out here!!" exclaimed neil and the boys doors to their rooms flew open.

olivia quickly made her way down to the boy who walked into his room laughing of pure excitement, euphoria blaring through his blood stream. "did you make it?!" she asked him with a bright smile.

"yeah! i'm gonna play puck!" he exclaimed and the group cheered for him.

"puck?" pitts asked.

"the lead! he got the lead role, dummy!" olivia exclaimed before hugging neil. "i'm so proud of you! i knew you could do it." she said as the boy hugged her back, spinning her around.

"aye, good for you, neil." knox said patting the boy on his back before walking out of the room.

"charlie, i got it! holy hell." neil exclaimed witha sigh of relief as he let go of the girl who he was hugging.

his excitement was over the roof of the highest building in the world he couldn't contain it anymore that it all needed to get out of his system.

"congratulations. good for you, neil. good for you." charlie said with a smile and a nod before glancing over at olivia then back at the girl. "i'm proud." he said giving a finger gun towards his friend before retreating out and back to his room.

neil sat down at his desk and began getting his type writer ready. "okay okay okay okay." he said excitedly.

"how are you gonna do this?" questioned todd.

"yeah.. how? don't they need some approval message from your parents?" olivia asked.

"correct. they need a letter of permission from my father and mister nolan." neil said.

"oh no, neil. come on you aren't gonna write it yourself on behalf of your dad are you?" the girl asked.

"this is-youre not doing that, neil." the boy sitting on his bed said with a chuckle not believing be was going to do such a thing.

"oh yes i am." neil said with a nod as he began typing.

"you're crazy, neil, absolutely crazy." todd said shaking his head.