/9./

Do Not Disturb-Teyana Taylor ft. Chris Brown

^Just to get y'all prepped for these next few updates coming 😉

FEW WEEKS
CAMILLE

Okay. This was getting ridiculous!

Carter and Tiana haven't talked in two weeks. I got both sides of the story and I honestly don't know what to say. They are both being stubborn and I'm not taking any sides but I do understand why they both feel a certain way about the situation and each other.

Tiana has to understand that Carter does what he thinks is best for his family and he'll do anything without hesitation. Cariana was at risk so he put his daughter first.

Carter should have known Tiana would be stubborn. She's been that way since I met her. He knows she doesn't listen and she is very sensitive to certain things.

I just want all this to end.

And there not even trying to fix things anymore. Their only concern is starting to switch off Cariana. Carter keeps her a few days,l then Tiana keeps her the rest of the days until next week. It was almost a month before the day of everyone getting shot.

Which reminds me to tell Carter to go get checked out at the doctors to make sure his wound is healing properly. He's stubborn with that too. Claims he doesn't feel pain but I know he suffered some aching and a bruising and if it wasn't for Tiana's ice treatment she recommended him, it would be a bad turn for the worse. He does that and takes the advice from doctors.

I was currently at Carter's house, visiting because it feels I haven't seen him in a while. He just left to use the bathroom and I got me a glass of water.

I gasped and then smirked when I finally had an idea. Get Tiana and Carter stuck in a room together.

I frowned. No, that might turn into a mess and make things worse.

I hummed. "Or maybe not." I murmured to myself.

That's what they need. They need to let all that stuff out and get it together. The only problem is how to get them together.

I could watch Cariana for sure. I pulled out my phone and texted Ace and Carter had returned.

"So, what's the plan?" I questioned while typing.

"What do you mean?"

"On finding Curt. There's still no sign of him or Brian. I just don't get it."