/12./

(Look aboe to see image of Carter's surprise)

TIANA

After the doctors, Carter took me back home for a moment before running out to handle some business. In that time, I managed to make me something to eat and Cariana. I gathered Cariana's clothes in the book bag that held my own. Not only did Carter wanted me to spend the night but to get familiar with the house that he was in because soon, I'd be going over there often. For We're starting slow. Really slow this time because that fight we had put a bit of a dent between us.

It was time for change and Carter and I were working on ourselves when we are at our own homes.

There is still no word on Cartron. It made no sense at all. Where could he be?

It's been an hour since Carter dropped me off and when he did, I was going to ask Eva how Rick was doing on his assignment and she seemed a bit off.

No doubt it was my brother, though she claims it was nothing. I called Troy not to long ago to tell him to call before showing up.

I've warned him once and though he is my brother, he is in the wrong and I can't do much if Rick finds out and a physical fight happens.

And my mind was also on Curt. I know I said I was going to wait to tell Carter but now I was unsure.

My thoughts were interrupted by the knocking on my bed door. I looked up and smiled when I saw Carter. I noticed that he had shaved his facial hair a bit so it wouldn't look full.

"I'm almost done." I say while turning back to stuffing my needed items for the next few days in the suitcase.

He didn't say anything but I did hear him walk over to me. In less than a second did I feel his hands on my waist and leaning forward to kiss the back of my neck. This only caused my smile to grow wider.

"Is Cari dressed?" I asked, not minding his arm while I fold the last clothing in my hands. Eva just given her a bath and put her in some fresh clothes. I knew Carter was going to see her first.

"Yeah." He says and before I knew it, his head dipped and I felt something wet and hot on the side of my neck and I wasn't talking about just his tongue.

I gasped and moved my head away. He kept his hold on me while I craned my neck to look at him. He was smirking. "What was that?"

"What?" He asked innocently, smirking down at me.

I smirked, reaching behind me and grasping his chin. "Open your mouth."