/23./

TROY

I stared at my phone for what seemed to be an hour. It was late at night and I just couldn't find the strength to call my sister.

Would she even forgive me or listen to me? Probably not.

Here I was sitting in a car with a unconscious nurse in a alley way. The bullet went clean through but she lost a good amount of blood and I had to multitask with grabbing supplies and getting us out of there. The bullet hit no artery and she was going to need some pain pills and sleep on her other side.

Those men were after me and it all was starting to make me wonder if they were with Cartron? If he was the one that drugged me with something to make me act the way I did.

My only was that she forgives me.

Soft mumbles were heard beside me before a strong gasp followed suit then panic. I grabbed Iliana's arms trying to calm her down. She winces and I briefly forgot she was injured.

"Calm down."

It took a moment but she eventually took some breaths. She looked at me with a frown, her beautiful face displaying confusion.

"Where are we?" Her voice raspy.

I grabbed the water bottle and handed it to her.

"I'm the alley way not to far from the hospital." I answer her question while she took a few sips of water.

"Thanks for bandaging me up."

I nod as if it was nothing. "How do you feel?"

"I feel fine. If you could, do you mind taking me home?"

I was unsure if I should. After everything I couldn't just leave her but if that was what she wants, I was going to do so.

"Alright." I started the engine and drove off.

I'll just make sure she is safe. Even if I have to stay and watch her.

TIANA

TIANA

"I'm glad to see that you and the princess is okay. I'm sure boss is fine." Amelia smiled.

We was on our way when I received a sudden call from the hospital and I just told Rick to meet me up there with zero questions ask. I just hoped so.

"Carter and Camille Masó?" I asked the receptionist at the front. We had just arrived here in good timing to.

"Name?"