/13./

EVA

EVA

I washed the dishes and had just got out of the shower. The sound of my phone going off in the guest bedroom, my current room, caught my ears. I quickly made my way there and I smiled when I saw his name on the screen.

"Good evening, amor." I answered the phone.

"Hello, love. How are you?"

"Missing you a lot." I say feeling my heart thump.

I miss Rick so much and I want him here with. Especially now since Queen's brother, Troy, has been giving me the looks.

I am uncomfortable when I'm around him and when Tiana is not looking or not at home and he pops up and says what most players do. I know he's feeling me but I'm loyal to Rick.

Always will be and I was going to tell him when he returns.

I couldn't tell him now and risk him getting back on a flight here. The Boss will be upset. But knowing Rick, he won't care. Though he takes his job serious he will come to me if needed.

"I've been taking it a day at a time." I say thinking of the few weeks we've not seen each other. "Little princess is doing great. She's so beautiful and her features are starting to become more shaped. A splitting image of Boss and Queen."

He chuckles. "I can't wait to meet her."

"So, getting any closer?" I asked, sitting on the bed.

He exhaled a long breath. "Yeah, though I'm tired and just want to come back." I heard the stress in his voice.

An idea popped in my head to try and make him feel better. "Where are you right now? And I'm not talking about land wise." I questioned with a smile.

"In my car. Why?"

"Are you alone?" I asked, getting more comfortable on the bed.

"I am. What are you up to?" The wonder in his tone made me more excited.

I took my free hand and slipped off my leggings. My hands rested on the hem of my underwear.

"I want to try this and I never ever done this with anyone. I want you to do this with me."

"Eva..."

"Lock your doors and undo your pants."