/17./

John Legend-Made To Love

TIANA

I turned my wrist while watching Carter kiss Cariana on her cheek. He smiled down at her when she cooed softly. He kissed her cheek over and over again and my eyes widen in shock when I noticed her small lips turning up.

"S-She's smiling." My words come out slowly while I walk over to them.

Carter pulled away and stared down at her, smiling wider. I smiled ignoring the tears that brim my eyes and I reached in my back pocket and pulled out my phone. Carter kisses her cheek again and I captured the beautiful moment.

"Beautiful." I smiled tearfully.

"Just like her mother." Carter voiced causing my cheeks to burn.

A few moments later, Cariana was fast asleep. Carter stood to his height from the couch and walked to my bedroom. He placed her in her crib and turned to face me. I sighed and walked over to him, wrapping my arms around his waist. He wrapped his arms over my shoulders, holding me tightly.

He exhaled a loud breath through his nose and his hold on me grew tighter. "I don't think I should go to Paris."

I pulled away slightly with a frown on my lips. "Why?"

"The shît that happened today. Has your brother ever acted like that before?"

I sighed, resting my head on his chest once again. "No. It was shocking and scary. He blamed Eva for some reason."

"It's a reason without a doubt." He says.

I frowned and pulled away from him again. "What are you thinking?"

He moved, lifting his hands and stroking my face. "I think, despite your brother being on drugs, he couldn't have been completely gone. It's...suspicious."

I said nothing while looking off. I could not argue because Carter was right.

"I'll talk to Eva."

He said nothing but his eyes did travel down to my chest and frowned. Before I could think of what to do next, his hands were under my breast, cupping them.

That's when I saw what he saw and it was embarrassing. My breast were leaking.

I backed away from his touch and crossed my arms to cover most of the mess under my shirt. Inhaling a shaky breath, my eyes met his confused ones.

"I-It's normal. This has been happening after I feed Cariana or sometimes randomly so there's no need to be worried." I assured him. "I'm going to shower. I'll be out in a moment." I say, turning to walk to the shower after Carter said alright.

I don't know if it was me but I heard a deep sexy alright.

I stopped at the midway at the door and turned back to face him. He was now sitting on the bed and I couldn't hold back this hormonal want in me.

"Carter..."

He looked up at me with concern all over his face. He stood to his feet and walked to me in quick strides. "Are you alright?" He cupped my face and looked over my body.