Jennie

It had been two days since Appa had called me.

I was heading to the pool to practice and then relax. I was really fond of swimming and always entered the competitions.  After some time of practicing all my flips I started back floating in the water to calm my nerves. 

I was calmly floating with my eyes closed when all of a sudden voices could be heard. I opened my eyes to see three people standing there at the edge.

 I immediately recognized them as the maknaes of BTS. This means that Jin has arrived. I sighed and got out of the pool and headed up to my room without sparing them another glance.

After changing I came downstairs to see all of the boys chatting and playing in the lounge. Jin was by the kitchen talking to Mrs. Im my housekeeper. As soon as the boys noticed my presence they stopped whatever they were doing and turned to me. 

They smiled and bowed in sync before introducing themselves. I already knew who they were but I wasn't going to let my brother think that I watched their shows. I kept on looking at my brother.

He had changed so much. He was 27 now. Wow. He looked so matured yet so young. 

"Jen!" Jin called me by my childhood nickname. I wanted to go and hug him, I missed the feeling of him holding me close like I was made of glass but then I remembered what he did. I sharply turned to him and snapped "Don't call me that!" I saw a flash of hurt on his face before I turned around to look at the rest of the boys 

"Anneyong. Kim Jennie imnida. Mrs. Im will show you to your rooms. You are free to roam around except for the fourth floor. No one is allowed there under any circumstances unless I say so. I hope you enjoy your vacations and please do not disturb me." I turned to Mrs. Im "Eonni, I am going upstairs, please send my lunch to my room and inform Mr. Oh that I will be going out tonight, he does not need to accompany me." With that I walked up to my room without turning back as I could feel that everyone look at me.

It hurt me to talk to him like that. I truly did love my brother but time changed us. I was no longer his little sister and he was no longer my older brother.