Chan

I woke up and instantly noticed that Jen wasn't there. I got up and checked in her room and the washroom but she wasn't there. I came back to our room and noticed her phone that was open. "Shit!" I cursed as I saw the last post. "Jae! Wake up!" I shouted as I threw a pillow at him. He woke up and was about to shout at me when I shoved the phone to him and got up. He quickly followed me and we headed downstairs.

Noona was in the kitchen and BTS sat around the table talking. When they saw us they all smiled and greeted us but we were freaking out "Hyung, have you seen Jen?" We asked Jin. He shook his head "Oh god!" Jae mumbled "Chan we have to find her. I can't loose her. What if..." his voice got caught and I knew what he was thinking about "No."  I said firmly grabbing his arm "She won't. She promised. She loves us too much to hurt us. Don't ever say that again." She wouldn't. Not again. 

"Chan what happened?" Jin hyung asked as he got up. I showed him the phone. He cursed as he got up. "We'll go search for her outside. The maknae line can check the house and wait for her in case she comes back." He said as everyone got up."Chan, should we check the hospitals?" Jae asked. I knew he was scared. He was the one who found her 3 years ago. "No! She won't do it! Not again! Please Jae! Trust me! She wouldn't" I said my voice cracking as tears threatened to fall.

Jin hyung headed with the two of us, while the other three went to check in town. Jen always went to the roof or the beach when she was feeling sad or angry. We had checked the roof and it was obvious that she had been there and was angry as the whole place was trashed. We had decorated it with jars and ferry lights but now everything was broken. Once we reached the beach I noticed her sitting at a bench with her head bent low. Hyung texted the others that we found her while Jae and i ran to her.

"Jen! Oh baby!" I called as I pulled her in for a hug. She was a crying mess. Jae came and hugged her as he too burst into tears. "Oh Jen! Thank god your alright. I was so scared." By now Hyung was standing near us but he wouldn't come too close. I looked at Jen "Jen, babe I think you both need to talk. It's been 8 years. We'll head home. Come back once everything's clear. Hear him out." I pecked her cheek as we both got up and left. When I turned around to check on them Jin hyung was sitting next to her.