Bonus 5

*10 years later*

"Hi babe." Jimin said smiling as he kissed his boyfriend. Chan glared at him as he pulled back "Your late." Jimin smiled grabbing his hand "I'm sorry baby. Let's go now. Everyones waiting." Chan allowed himself to be led to the car "And whose fault is that?"

"Papa!" Chan smiled as a little boys ran into his arms. "How's my little prince? Miss me?" The little boy smiled and nodded "Uncle Jae said if I behaved he would get us ice cream." Chan smiled as he looked up at his best friend "Well then I guess Chan will be getting us ice cream." The little boy nodded before looking behind Chan "Dada!" He shouted jumping into Jimin arms.

As Jimin began listening to his son Chan turned to Jae who was smiling at him. He laughed as he hugged his best friend "Thanks for picking him up Jae." Jae smiled as he led the couple inside "He's a bundle of joy. Just like our Jen." Chan smiled and nodded. His son was way too similar to Jen.

"Uncle Chan!" Shouts filled the mansion as kids ran up to him "We missed you!" Chan smiled as he greeted all the kids excusing himself to greet his friends before returning to them. "Ari!" Areum hugged her best friend kissing his cheek. "Hi hyungie." Chan hugged Myungsik "I missed you." Myungsik ruffled his hair "I missed you too Channie."

After greeting everyone Chan sat next to Jimin with their son in his lap. All the couples were sitting together with their children talking and sharing stories. A lot had happened in seven years but somehow they were still the same.

Jimin was now a well known choreographer along with Hoseok. Chan was a model for Myungsik's clothing line. The two had gotten married 5 years ago. A year later they had a son Minjun through surrogacy. He was now 4.

Jin and Namjoon had gotten married six years ago. 4 years ago they adopted a 8 year old girl named Jisoo who was now 15. She was in quite some aspects like her aunt. They had a 5 year old daughter Jiwoo through surrogacy as well. Namjoon was a producer and one of the largest shareholders of BigHit. Jin had started his acting career.

Yoongi had a three year old son who he named Sun-Oh. His girl friend had passed away in an accident a few months after Sun-Oh was born. Yoongi was a producer in BigHit.

Hoseok had gotten married 2 years ago. He and his wife were expecting their first child soon. He was a choreographer along with Jimin.

Taehyung was focusing on his acting and modelling career.He had been in and out of several relationships. Though so far he hadn't showed any interest in committing to a relationship.

Jungkook had no interest in relationships. He was now a solo singer. In the past seven years he had been in a few relationships but all had left him disappointed. In the end he decided to give up. He adopted a six year old girl Mina whose parents had been close to Jungkooks brother. Mina was now ten.

Myungsik had launched his clothing line and was very successful. He had a six year old daughter Byeol with his girlfriend. The two had gotten married four years ago.

Suho and his wife had a 6 year old son, Dae and a 2 year old girl, Zol. Suho and his wife owned a company in Thailand her native country.

Jae and Areum had gotten married 7 years ago. They had 6 year old twin boys Sung-min and Sung-ho. They had a 4 year old daughter Eun-Jun. Areum was taking care of her parents Jewellery company while Jae had taken over his parents property business.

"Papa? When will we go visit Aunt Jen?"  Minjun asked. Jin smiled at the little boy "We'll leave soon. We're waiting for Uncle Tae to get here." Minjun got out of his fathers lap running to the rest of the kids who were all playing together.

YOU'RE NOT MY BROTHER!!!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें