Jin

It was the day of Jennies funeral. She was being buried next to our mother. I was still in shock and denial. I wasn't ready to believe that she was gone. We had come home last night. Mr. Oh had done all the preparations along with my maternal uncle.

I sat on Jens bed when my uncle came in. "Jin-ah, it's time." I got up and was heading out of the door when he pulled me in for a hug. "She's in a better place with Noona, don't blame yourself for it." I nodded my head as we went downstairs. When we arrived at the hall I was greeted by our fans, friends and families. When I entered I spotted my father with his wife and daughter who had tears in their eyes as they greeted and thanked everyone for coming. Seeing them filled me with fury.

I walked towards them as my uncle tried to stop me. "Why are you here? Was killing my sister not enough for you that you came here to torment me as well?" By now every ones attention was on us. "Jin, please your creating a scene." I scoffed "Me? Creating a scene?" "Jin, please stop." My uncle pulled me back. I turned to him "Why? Why should I stop? Why didn't he stop when he told Jen that she was a burden to him, that he wished he had given her up. Did he even tell you Samchon? Did he tell you that he told my sister to leave. He's the reason she wasn't safe at home with me. He told her that she was nothing but a burden just like Eomma." I said in tears as my uncle stared at my father in shock.

"Jin, I never meant any of that. I was angry and said it all in the heat of the moment." Appa said as tears came in his eyes. "Your anger took away my niece. My sisters only daughter. I told you to let me take her to China with me. You said you couldn't loose her. If she was a burden why didn't you let me or Jin take her away. At least we would have loved her." I was crying as my members hugged me.

"Jen loved you, but you favored Jisoo over her. You should have trusted your own daughter but you believed everything Jisoo said and now Jen is gone." Jae said before he turned to Jisoo and her mother "Why are you both here? You wanted her gone. Well go celebrate. She's gone like you wanted. Stop acting as if you loved her. You both despised her even though she accepted you with open arms."

With that we walked away. Throughout the ceremony Chan stayed by my side. "Hyung, do you think shes gonna be watching over us?" He asked as we left. I nodded my head "Remember what Eomma used to tell us. They both are looking after us, from up there. when you miss them go outside and look at the stars. The brightest star is gonna be our Jennie."

I lay that night cuddled up with Namjoon. "Joon, do you think shes finally happy now?" I whispered. "She was already happy hyung. She had you. She died knowing that you loved her, that's all she ever needed. She loved you with her whole heart. She's gonna be happy as long as your happy." I smiled as I drifted off to sleep. 

I was standing in a field. It was all so beautiful. I was looking around when I noticed the two figures watching me with smiles. "Jen! Eomma!" I whispered as they came near me. "Jinnie, you've grown up so well. Eommas so proud of you." "Eomma, why did you both leave me, I need both of you. Please. I want to come to you." Eomma smiled sadly "You're strong Jinnie. You don't need us. You think you do. You have people there that need you. Namjoon and your fans would be devastated if you left. You need to remember, I love you. You'll always be my little prince. Now I'll leave you siblings to talk." "Sarangheyo Eomma!" With that she faded and I was left with Jen. "You're blaming yourself." She said looking at me with sad eyes. "I should have hurried. I should have stopped you." I said. She shook her head "You couldn't have done it. It was fate Oppa, you have to accept it. What happened was an accident. I don't blame you, and you shouldn't either. You have to be strong, for me, Joonie Oppa, Chan, everyone. Please take care of everyone for me." I nodded my head "I will." She was starting to fade "And Oppa remember you're not my brother, you're my anpanman."