Jennie

I woke up the next morning feeling much better. When I went downstairs every body was already up. I smiled at Eonni as she gave me hot chocolate to calm my throat. Mr. Oh soon came inside and smiled at me 

"You feeling better Jen or do we have to take you to a doctor now." I shook my head in a hurry making both of them laugh as they knew how much I despised doctors. From the corner of my eye I saw Jin smiling.

When I was little I would always cry when they took me to the doctor. Jin and his friends always accompanied me and made funny faces to distract me. After Jin left his friends still accompanied me but then I started avoiding everyone.

I wanted to leave but Noona made me sit there saying that I was being disrespectful to our guests. After breakfast I headed up to the roof while most of the boys went to Jin's gaming room. I sat on a bench at the roof and was listening to music when someone sat down beside me. I opened my eyes to see Yoongi sitting there looking at the forest behind our house. 

I took off my headphones and turned to him "Do you need something?" "No." He shook his head. "Well then what are you doing here?" I asked again "I wanna get to know you and besides the others are too loud especially when Hyung losses to the maknaes" I sighed remembering how Jin was always a sore loser when we were little. 

"Well in case you didn't understand that day I asked you all not to disturb me." I replied hoping he would leave."Well I'm not disturbing you. I was sitting here peacefully. You talked to me first." He replied. I laughed at how he was stubborn he was. He was like me in that way.

We sat there talking for a bit. He was different from other people. Most people who knew both me and my brother would bring him up at least once in a conversation but Yoongi didn't do that. He didn't ask me why I hated him or anything like that. Instead he told me stories of the maknae line making me laugh.

 After some time Eonni texted me informing me that it was time for lunch. I walked down stairs talking with Yoongi. When I reached the dining room every one was there. Jin looked at us and I could see that he was hurt that I was talking to Yoongi but not him. I ignored him and sat next to Yoongi. The others were talking loudly while I sat there silently.

"Jennie-ah! Do you play any instruments?" Namjoon asked. I nodded my head "I play the piano and the guitar. I also have a set of drums but I don't like playing them a lot." "Jennie here also dances." Yoongi chimed in while he continued eating. "Really!" Jimin exclaimed. I nodded my head. 

"We have to dance together some day" Hoseok said as I smiled at him "Oooh! What about a dance off !!!" Taehyung called. "Yeah! Losers pay for the winners meal." Jungkook said. I smiled and nodded my head "Sure, but I'm warning you." 

I saw Jin looking at me with a proud smile but I refused to acknowledge his presence. It was hard to fight myself. Half of me wanted to run into his arms but then the other half reminded me what he did. In the end I reminded myself that he was the one to let go not me. How ever I didn't know how long I would be able to stay away from him. In three months I was hoping I could keep my distance from him.