Yoongi

I lay in bed staring at the bottom of Hoseoks bunk. I couldn't sleep. Every time I closed my eyes I could see desperation and sadness in the eyes. My thoughts kept wandering to the look in Jennies eyes when hyung helped her after she almost collapsed this morning.

I noticed how she almost leaned into his touch but then their was a sudden realization in her eyes and she pushed him away. I could see the sadness and longing in her eyes as she pushed him away and walked away. 

She wanted to be close with him but for some reason she kept pushing him away. Last night after she shouted at hyung I caught a glimpse of her face and her mask broke. Her eyes filled with tears and I could see that she was hurt by what she said to him. Shouting at him hurt her as much as it hurt her.

Even when we introduced ourselves yesterday I could see her gaze flickering to Hyung. She also seemed to already know our names. I couldn't stop thinking about how she kept stealing glances at him. Her gaze didn't say hate instead her eyes screamed for him to be near him but she kept on fighting herself to keep her distance. 

It was like she was fighting a battle with herself. I knew how that felt. Feeling as if everything was wrong and being confused about your own feelings. It was something I was all too familiar with. I decided that I was going to talk to her soon. Find out what happened to her. If I wanted to help Hyung I had to find out what happened to her 8 years ago.