Jennie

We were finally done with all the decoration. Oppa had scolded me quite a lot for trashing the whole roof. Now we all sat at dinner talking and laughing. Eonni and Mr. Oh were both smiling at me and Oppa. I looked up at them with a raised eyebrow and she smiled and shook her head at me. After dinner we all went to the lounge and were now arguing about what to watch.

"Come on guys, let's watch horror!"

"No way!"

"Oooh lets watch comedy."

In the end we all decided on some random movie which no one was even paying attention to. I was sitting with Oppa who was talking to Namjoon Oppa. Yoongi Oppa was talking with Hobi and the maknae line was playing together. Areum and Jae were fast asleep while Chan and I were throwing pop corn at each other. All of a sudden he threw a pillow at me. I threw one right back at him but it hit Jae. He woke up and threw one at Chan thinking he did it. It missed and hit Jimin. Now we were all stuck in between a huge pillow fight. We fell onto the floor laughing.

We all lay there for a bit until Chan called out "I'm tired" "Me too.." I whispered. Jae being the responsible adult along with Jin Oppa got up. "Well these two aren't going up by themselves. You guys wanna sleep here or in your rooms." He asked crouching down next to us. "Room" Chan mumbled as I hummed.  "Alright I'll get Chan, hyung can you get Jen?" Jae asked turning to someone. I had closed my eyes until I was picked up by Jin Oppa. Once I got there I went straight to sleep.

The next morning I woke up to see that Oppa was sitting on my bean bag using his phone "Mornin" I mumbled getting out of bed. When I had changed and returned to my room Oppa was sitting on my bed. I sat down next to him "What's wrong?" I asked knowing he had something to say but was overthinking. He took a deep breath "I... I think I might be bi?" He said as if it were a question. I laughed "You think? Oh god I knew that Oppa. Did you really think I wouldn't notice the way you look at him." He looked at me shocked "How? I didn't know for sure until last week." I smiled "I might have said I hated you but I watched every single one of your interviews and everything. I'm your sister, I notice everything about you." He smiled and hugged me "Now, I need breakfast." I said making him chuckle "Lets go then."

When we got downstairs everyone else was already there. Chan was talking to the maknae line and was he blushing??? Oh my god! I sat next to Yoongi who had his head on the table. He raised an eyebrow at me "What's got you so happy today?" I smiled "Nothing." I chuckled. He lifted his head "Come on, tell me please?" I sighed and whispered "Some people in this room have some crushes and they are all so oblivious that it is just hilarious." He looked at me. "I know about hyung but who else?" I smiled "Channie." He looked at me shocked before turning to Chan and noticing the visible blush on both their cheeks. we looked at Hobi who gave us a knowing glance and the three of us burst into laughter. "Why are you laughing?" Jae asked confused. I gave him a small smile and shook my head.

"So Chan, how are things with your crush?" I asked a teasing tone in my voice. He blushed and replied "I don't have a crush." "Channie! How could you not tell me about your crush? We're suppose to be mates." Jae shouted looking offended. I smiled "He didn't even tell me and we're suppose to me soulmates. I figured it out." "Who is it?" Areum asked, she probably knew but we were enjoying teasing him. "No one!" Chan insisted. I could see his crush looking at him clearly happy that Chan didn't like anyone. I smiled "Fine then , what about you and your crush Oppa?"

Jin was clearly shocked and choked on the water he was drinking. Namjoon rushed to his side. "Thanks Joon" Oppa said turning to me and glaring "Do you WANT to be grounded?" I smiled "You can't do that. I'm 20 not 7." "I beg to differ" Chan spoke up but I glared at him "You wanna fight Lee?" "Nah, I'm good." he replied sinking back into his seat. "Now, Oppa what were we talking about?" "Hyung was gonna tell us about his crush" Hoseok spoke up. "I don't have a crush!" He insisted.

"Suho did you hear that. Our Jinnie has a crush. Look at him all grown up." A voice spoke up from the door. I turned to see Myungsik Oppa and Suho Oppa standing there wiping fake tears. We all smiled as they came and hugged both me and Oppa "Thank god, you two made up. I missed hanging out with Jen." Suho Oppa said sitting next to Chan. "I missed you guys to Oppa!" I replied. "So how are you all?" Suho Oppa asked everyone earning a chorus of 'Fine' 'Good'. "Now what is this about Jinnie having a crush." Myungsik Oppa spoke up. "Hyung has a crush but won't admit it." Yoongi spoke up. "Oh I know who it is!" Suho said smirking. "And what about our dearest Chan?" "Same as Oppa, won't admit his crush." Areum said. I could see Oppas crush frowning and pointed it out to Yoongi and Hoseok as we smiled like idiots.

After breakfast, we decided to go to the carnival that was in town. "Oh we used to love the carnival! We would eat all the cotton candy we could till Jin or Suho stopped us." Myungsik Oppa told the others putting an arm around my shoulder. "Oh and we would ride the Ferris wheel a bunch of times cause these two kids couldn't get enough of it" Suho laughed. "Oh and Jisoo would always complain afterwards that we didn't take her along." we all laughed.

"OPPA! Can we please get cotton candy?" I pouted looking at my brother. "Aish Jen, I'm the oldest, if I say yes it means yes." Myungsik said pulling me to the stand. We ate and played games till Jungkook turned to us "Lets go on the roller coaster." I shook my head along with  Jimin and Hoseok. "You guys go. We'll stay here." I said as they all rushed to the ride. We sat on a bench with Jimin sitting between me and Hoseok.

"Sooo....Jimin...."