Jennie

I was sitting in the kitchen with Appa and Eonni. We were all talking as we made breakfast. "Mornin' babe!" Chan said entering the kitchen rubbing his eyes. He kissed my cheek and sat down. "Mornin' Appa." Soon everyone was there but Oppa. I looked at Yoongi and mouthed 'Namjoon'. He looked at me with shock and then smiled and mouthed back 'About time'. Soon Oppa walked down holding Namjoons hand. "I knew it!" I shouted as I got up and hugged both of them. Everyone was congratulating the two. I smiled seeing how happy my brother was. "Jinnie, I'm so proud of you" Appa said "Now Jen when are you getting a boyfriend or girlfriend?" I shook my head "Never, I don't want one. I'm gonna be the cool single aunt." 

"Dad! I missed you!" A voice came from the door. I turned to see Jisoo and Mom standing there smiling at us. Appa smiled "Jisoo! What a surprise!" He went to hug both of them as they came and sat next to us. "Hi Channie!" Jisoo said smiling at him. Chan sighed and replied with a half hearten 'hi'. "I am so glad you both made up" Mom said smiling at us. We nodded our heads and went back to breakfast. I wanted to shout at her, seeing her made me boil with anger. Yoongi who had come to sit next to me grabbed my hand and shook his head. 

"Ah Mina, did you know that Chan and Jin finally found someone to love." Mom looked up at them "Really?" They nodded "I'm dating Jimin hyung." Chan mumbled. "And I'm dating Namjoon!" Oppa said proudly grabbing Namjoons hand and kissing his cheek. "You're gay as well!?!" Jisoo said looking shocked. Oppa looked at her as if challenging her. Mom forced a smile "Well, I'm happy for both of you." They both smiled at her. The tension was growing a lot. Appa was smiling and talking to everyone but the rest of us were mumbling and giving one word answers.

"Appa, can I excused?" I asked getting up as Appa nodded. "May we be excused as well" Tae and Jungkook said getting up. Appa nodded at them and we left the room. I went up to my music room as they both followed me up. "Jen, I know your mad but you have to wait a bit longer." Tae said as he shut the door. I nodded my head as I sat on the couch "I just can't believe it. All these years she filled my mind with hate for my brother. I thought she loved me. Its so hard not to shout at her." "I know, but if you give up then there is nothing we can do. We have to make her confess." I nodded my head as we began talking about random stuff.

After a bit I had calmed down and we headed downstairs. Everyone was in the garden. Appa was sitting in the patio with Mom. Oppa was sitting on a picnic blanket with Joon. Chan and Jimin were sitting on the swings. Jae and Areum were by the water fountain. Myungsik Oppa and Suho Oppa were at the patio playing chess. Yoongi and Hobi were sitting on the grass playing UNO, well trying to play as Jisoo  kept on flirting with Hobi and Yoongi was trying to stop himself from laughing. Hobi spotted us and looked at me pleadingly.

We walked over to the two and sat down. "Hey guys!" "Jennie, what are you doing here?" Jisoo asked clearly annoyed. I pouted "Eonni. its been so long since I saw you. Did you miss me? Of course you did! I saw your insta post. Since when are you an only child, I wonder if Appa knows you posted that. Well doesn't matter. How was your trip. I'm sorry for cutting it short." She looked at me and smiled "Don't worry. Oppa do you want to go for dinner today?" She said turning back to Hobi. "Oh he would love to, but he can't. Hobi you remember that we planned to go to dinner to celebrate. Oppa already made the booking." I said looking at him. He nodded his head. "Oh yea, Mrs.Kim was calling you." Tae said making her leave.

"God Jisoo! Why don't you understand! I'm gay! I like boys not girls! For gods sake I even have a boyfriend!" Chan shouted. I looked up to see Chan glaring at her while Jimin held his arm "Its alright baby, lets go inside." "No hyung, she can't just say stuff like that!" Chan said pulling his hand out of his grip. Appa and Mom had headed inside already, the rest of us rushed to them.

"Chan whats going on?" Suho Oppa asked but was ignored. "You can't talk to me like that. This is my house!" Jisoo shouted at him "As for your boyfriend we all know how that always ends up. They only use you and then they leave you. All they ever do is beat you!" *Slap* "Don't ever talk to him like that" I said as I stood in front of her. She laughed "Why? Does the truth hurt? We all know its true. Why deny it. Everyone just pities him. Jimin is gonna break up with him once they loose fans. He's nothing but a fag." By now Chan was crying as Jimin comforted him telling him that he was gonna stay with him no matter what. "Jisoo! Enough! These are our guests and you will not disrespect them." She scoffed and headed inside.

"She's right, they're gonna hate us and then you'll leave me." Chan mumbled. Jimin stroked his hair "No I won't, I don't care what anyone says baby." I sat next to him "Channie, look at me. Do you trust me?" I asked grabbing his head he nodded "Then trust me when I say this. I've seen the way Jimin looks at you like your the only thing that matters in the world. You need to forget the past. Jimin loves you as much as I do. He would give anything to see you smile." Areum sat down next to us "Now wipe those tears away, you look ugly crying." We all laughed as Jimin scoffed "Oh please, my baby looks beautiful no matter what!" 

Eonni came outside as we got up "Jen, what did you do? Your father is mad at you for slapping Jisoo."