Jin

We had just finished dinner and I was sitting on my bed now. Yoongi was talking to Jen and the rest of the boys were playing video games. I was glad that Jen was opening up to someone after such a long time though I was jealous that it wasn't me. 

In 8 years she only talked freely with her best friends, Mrs. Im and Mr. Oh. She didn't even open up to Appa anymore though she still talked with Mom (our step mother).

Me and Jen loved taking photos. It was a habit we got from Eomma (our birth mother). I was now sitting on the bed looking through our first photo album. Eomma had decorated it and added little notes with it. I smiled as each picture brought back memories.

 I smiled as each picture brought back memories

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

My angels

"Eomma look, isn't she beautiful." 7 year old me asked my mother looking at my baby sister. "Yes she is Jinnie" "Is she as pretty as me?" I asked tilting my head Eomma laughed. "Both my babies are beautiful." "They get it from their mother" Appa said as he entered and placed a kiss on his wives forehead before ruffling his sons hair and picking up his daughter. "And how is my little princess" He cooed as the baby laughed. "Appa I gave Jen her bottle today!" I exclaimed. "Did you now?" Appa asked raising his eyebrows as I nodded my head and Eomma chuckled.

 "Did you now?" Appa asked raising his eyebrows as I nodded my head and Eomma chuckled

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I love you both

"Aish Jen! How did you finish your ice-cream so quickly" 9 year old me was scolding my 2 year old sister who was now complaining about a brain freeze. "Oppa!Ouchie! Make it stop" She whined. "I'm sorry baby, I can't do anything. It'll go away." I said as I hugged her and resumed eating my ice cream. "Yes you can. You Anpanman! You do anything!" she called giving me a hug and a sloppy kiss on the cheek. Eomma laughed and leaned against Appa "I love our family!" she sighed as Appa smiled. "WE LOVE YOU TOO EOMMA!!!" Me and Jen shouted making finger hearts at her.

 "WE LOVE YOU TOO EOMMA!!!" Me and Jen shouted making finger hearts at her

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
YOU'RE NOT MY BROTHER!!!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें