Jae

We all sat in the waiting room. A silence hung over us. We were in shock. Jen, our maknae our precious little baby was in there fighting for her life and there was nothing we could do. Suho hyung was pacing around as Myungsik hyung tried to calm him down. Jin hyung was curled up next to Joon hyung. Chan had cried himself to sleep next to his boyfriend. Areum was sitting next to me holding my hand. The rest of the members sat close by. I could see that they were in tears as well. They had gotten close to her during their stay.

It had been 3 hours since they took her to the OR. "What if something happens?" Chan said in a low voice but I heard him. I looked up at him "What do you mean?" I asked knowing exactly what he meant "What if she doesn't make it?" I got up in anger and grabbed him by the collar before anyone could understand what was going on "DON'T SAY THAT! SHE'S NOT GONNA DIE, SO DON'T SAY IT! SHE WOULDN'T LEAVE US!" I could feel arms around me as my voice cracked and I was pulled back to the couch. I cried as Suho hyung hugged me "She wouldn't leave us. She won't hyung. We can't loose her." Chan came and hugged me. Soon Areum joined as well and the three of us stayed there together holding onto the hope that she would be fine.

I looked up hearing footsteps. Eonni rushed to us along with Mr. Oh. "Where is she?" he asked us as Suho Oppa replied "She's been in the OR for 4 hours." Eonni hugged us as Mr.Kim came forward with his wife and Jisoo. Our eyes were burning with rage seeing him. Jin Hyung was up in an instant and was grabbing his collar "You did this! This is all your fault! My sister is fighting for her life because of you!" The others pulled him away as Mr. Kim spoke up "You can't blame me for this Jin. It was an accident." I scoffed. "An accident that wouldn't have happened if you believed your own daughter instead of those gold diggers."

"If anything happens to my princess, I won't ever forgive you." Jin hyung said looking up at him. "Mr. Kim I think you should leave." Suho hyung said. "She's my daughter!" He said. 

Chan got up "Your daughter? You call yourself a father? She said she wanted to go to boarding you didn't ask why. Did you even check up on her? She suffered from insomnia and anorexia for  a year.Your wife made her hate her brother and herself. She tried to kill herself but you wouldn't know cause you were so busy showing the world your perfect little family." Mr. Kim looked shocked at Chans outburst but his wife and Jisoo pulled him away.

It had been seven hours since they took her in. We were all tired. My clothes and hands were still stained with blood like Jin hyung and Chan. The doctor finally came out. "She survived but her body is very weak. Survival chances are still low though we do have hope. She is currently in a coma. We might have to carry out another surgery when she wakes up." I sighed as  I sat down glad that she was alive. "Can we go see her?" Jin hyung asked. The doctor nodded before asking a nurse to lead us to her room. "Two at a time."

"Jae you should go in with hyung." Namjoon hyung said looking up at me. I nodded as we headed inside. "Hi princess. I'm so glad that you're alright. Now come on hurry and wake up. Oppa needs you baby sis." Hyung said holding her hand as tears filled his eyes. "Hey Jen.  You gotta wake up girl. Look at everyone, we're all crying. Come on. You and I both know you're a fighter so come on get up. I know you can do it. I believe in you. We all do." I said as tears streamed down my eyes. We walked out of the room and Chan went in with Jimin.