Bonus 1

I got out of the washroom and picked up my phone. There was a voicemail from Jen. Weird. She would normally keep on calling me till I received her call. I clicked the voice message.

"Jae. I'm sorry." She was crying. " I can't do it anymore. I'm tired. I miss Eomma. I love you guys. Please forgive me." I got up in an instant and rushed to my door calling Chan and Areum. I told them about the message as I rushed to Jens house.

Jen was living with Mrs. Im and Mr. Oh. We were attending school in Busan. I rushed into the house. "Jen!" I called as I ran up to her room. Noona and Hyung close behind me. "Jae, what happened?" Mr. Oh asked me as we reached her door.

"Jen!" I called as I banged on the door. "Jen please open up. I'm here baby. Please open the door." I turned to Noona and asked her to get the keys. She returned shortly and we rushed into the room.

I rushed to the bed and found her lying there with a bottle of pills next to her. No. Please no. Jen! I kept on calling for her as Mr. Oh called for an ambulance. "Jen. I'm here baby. You have to hold on for me. Please. I can't loose you"

The ambulance arrived and we rushed her to the hospital. I sat in the waiting area scared. After 30 mins Chan and Areum arrived with Suho Hyung and Myungsik Hyung. I cried as they hugged me and I told them everything.

The doctor came out soon. "She's safe now. You got here just in time. We removed the piles. You can visit her." I thanked him as relief washed over me.

We walked into her room to find her with her face turned to the other direction. I walked to the bed. I was angry and sad. "Jen." I called out. "Why?" She asked me in anger "Why would you save me Jae? You should have let me die! I'm just a burden! Why can't you let me die peacefully!" She shouted at me as tears rolled down her cheeks.

I was shocked as I spoke up "Because I love you! You're family Jen. Remember. Chan and I swore to protect you with our lives. You're my little sister. We wouldn't make it without you." I cried as Chan went up to hug her.

She kept on crying as she repeated "I wanna die. Please. Just let me die." Suho Hyung sat next to her. "No Jen. You have us to live for. You can't leave us like that. Please. We can't loose you. We all love you too much."

Myungsik Hyung held her hand. "You're strong Jen. We'll get through this. You can fight it. For us. For yourself. For Eomma"