Bonus 2

Jin was fast asleep when he felt some movement on his bed. He heard a loud thud and woke up. He looked down and was met with large doe eyes of her sister. They were full of tears. He got up and picked his little sister up placing her on the bed.

"Whats wrong with my princess?" He asked wiping away her tears and kissing her nose. She sniffled as she buried her head in his chest. "Bad dream. Monsters ate you and Appa." Jin smiled lightly. His five year old sister was too cute when she was scared. 

"Omo! Did Noona not check for monsters tonight." She shook her head. "I want Eomma! She never forgot." Jin felt his heart break. Their mother had died 4 months ago and they still had a tough time accepting it.

He hugged his little sister close. "Me too princess. I wish I could bring her back." Jen sat in his lap for a bit her face buried in his chest both silently crying until they heard the door open. 

Their father stood in the doorway as he smiled sadly at his children. His wife dying had broken all of them but they kept going on for each other. His son had to grow up to take care of his sister and he worked harder to make sure the two didn't face any difficulty in life.

He approached his children and sat on the bed. The two launched themselves into his arms as they cried. After a bit both of them calmed down and Jen fell asleep. He hugged both his kids as he soon fell asleep.