Jin

When Noona told me that Jennie was sick I couldn't bring my self to leave the house. What if she needed me? We decided to stay inside and play video games. While the boys played games I went up to check on her. 

Her floor was the same as always but all of our pictures had been replaced by photos of her with her friends and of different vacation sites and landscapes. There was however one picture that was still the same. It was of our last vacation together here in Jeju. Jennie was sitting on top of a ledge watching the sunset I remembered how she refused to sit anywhere else and wouldn't leave and Appa made me carry her while she thrashed and laughed telling me to let go of her

 Jennie was sitting on top of a ledge watching the sunset I remembered how she refused to sit anywhere else and wouldn't leave and Appa made me carry her while she thrashed and laughed telling me to let go of her

"YAH! OPPA! Let go of me. I don't wanna go home. I wanna stay. Appa tell him to let go of me!" Jen shouted as she laughed and kept on hitting me while I carried her bridal style. "No can do baby sis. Dad's orders. You have to get home or he's gonna go all Hitler on us." I replied laughing at her as she pouted. "I can hear you you know" Appa called from ahead making us both start laughing like crazy while dad shook his head. My grip on Jen loosened and she jumped down and started running away from me as I chased after her and now Appa was standing there laughing at our childish behavior.

I chuckled at the memory and headed to her room. She slept so peacefully. It almost felt like we were kids again and I was checking on her before heading to bed. I sighed and removed a strand of hair from her face and placed a kiss on her forehead. It had been so long since I had been able to even touch her again. I smiled "I wish you would tell me what I did wrong dongesang. Oppa misses you so much princess. I love you baby sis." I left another kiss on her forehead before heading downstairs.

Yoongi looked up at me from the couch where he was listening to music and gave me a reassuring smile. After a bit I went upstairs to get my phone when I came back Jennie was standing at the bottom of the staircase. As I came near her her legs gave up but before she could collapse I grabbed her and led her to the couch 

"Aish, why did you leave your room if you were still tired." I scolded her. She looked at me and pushed me away before heading to the kitchen. I sat down next to Namjoon who gave my hand a reassuring squeeze. 

After 5 minutes Mr. Oh left the kitchen and took Jennie back to her room. I went into the kitchen to see Noona silently crying. I rushed to her side "Noona! What happened?" She wiped her tears but they just kept coming 

"What happened to her Jin-ah? She was such a happy child, so loving. I came back from my two weeks vacation 8 years ago and she had changed. She locked up all things that reminded her of you and left for boarding. What changed her? She went to the beach last night and screamed till she couldn't any more. What happened to my poor baby. It's like I don't even know her anymore." I could feel the tears roll down my cheeks as well as I hugged Noona. 

Noona had raised Jennie and me and knew more about us than our own mother. We loved her like a mother and she loved us like we were her children.

After some time Noona sent me to go back to my friends while she prepared dinner. Jennie stayed asleep most of the day and came down for dinner when we put on a movie. She stayed quiet and answered Noonas questions by writing on a notebook. Seeing her so vulnerable made me wish that I could go and hug her but I knew she wouldn't like that. After dinner she went back up stairs as we continued our movie. 

When we finally headed to bed near midnight I heard the sound of a piano. All of the boys stopped in the hallway. It was the song me and Jen would sing when dad played the piano. "Hyung, I didn't  know your sister played the piano." J-Hope said. I smiled "There is a lot you don't know about her. She's full of surprises." With that I headed to my room smiling. 

If she still remembers our song then maybe we had some hope. Appa always said that that song was something that tied us together.