Jimin

After some time we were finally at the final round between Hobi hyung and Jennie. She had started talking to all of us in the two weeks that we had spent here and would now stay in the room even if hyung was there.

They both now sat on the floor. Exhausted waiting for us to decide. "Well?" Jennie asked. Jin, Jungkook and Yoongi voted for Jennie, Tae wouldn't choose one while the rest of us voted for Hobi. In the end we just gave up cause V wouldn't choose one claiming that both were perfect.

"Jin hyung! How come your sister is such an amazing dancer? How are you both related?" Hobi asked making all of us laugh. "I love to dance." Jen spoke up "I've been dancing since I was four. He hated it, like Appa. Eomma would show me videos and I would try to copy them." I knew that hyung called his birth mother Eomma and she had died when he was twelve and Jen was five. 

We had all taken a bath and were now sitting in the kitchen having snacks and talking when the front door opened. "BABE! WE'RE HOME!" Someone shouted as Jens face lighted up. She got up as two boys entered the kitchen and Jen ran to hug them before hitting both of them "Ow! What was that for?" The brown haired one asked "Yeah! We come all the way here to surprise you and this is how you greet us? Come on babe!" the silver haired one said pouting making Jen laugh 

"You said you wouldn't be here till next week!" she said hitting them again. "Aww! Come on babe, it hurts. You gotta stop hitting us!" The brown headed one said before noticing us. He turned to Jin "Anneyong Hyung! How are you?" "I'm well Jae. How is everyone?" "Everyone is well. Busy with work but well." "And what about you Chan?" He asked turning to look at the silver haired boy who now had his arm wrapped around Jens shoulder "I'm absolutely stunning hyung. You know me! Gorgeous and Perfect"

I laughed at how hyper he was. I hadn't seen Jennie this excited in the 2 weeks we had been here. It was nice to see her smile and laugh freely.

"Ah right, guys these are my best friends Jaehyun and Chan." Jen said noticing everyone's gazes."Best friend!? So this is what I get after all we went through. I thought what we had was real Jen!" Chan said as he leaned against Jae who laughed and pushed Chan to sit between them.  We introduced  ourselves and the two sat down and began to eat with us. 

Mr. Oh and Mrs. Im soon walked in. " Is that Channie I hear?" Noona said smiling. Chan saw them and got up "NOONA! I MISSED YOU!" he said hugging her as she chuckled. "I missed you to Chan! How are you?" she asked ruffling Jaes here before sitting down "Noona! Why would you do that?" he whined. "Oh please Jae, it's not like you two ever brush your hair. You don't even own a comb." Mr. Oh said making both the boys start protesting as we all laughed. 

"Babe! How could you betray me!" Chan shouted placing a hand over the right of his chest when he saw Jen laughing. "Chan, the hearts at the left." Jae said moving his hand shaking his hand. Chan smiled "Jen, this isn't gonna work. I'm sorry but Jae is my only true love." he said wrapping an arm around Jae who laughed and pushed him away. 

Jen gasped and playfully slammed her hands on the table standing up "Jae! How could you. You stole him from me. I knew I couldn't trust you. You should leave. I don't ever wanna see you again." The three looked at each other before they burst out laughing.

"I'm confused." Kookie mumbled. "About what?" Jen asked. "What is going on? You didn't tell us you were dating someone." Jen burst out laughing along with the other two as Jin hyung smiled. "Me and dating one of these two!" she laughed as she shook her head 

"Jae here is dating our friend Areum and as for Chan he is 100% gay." "But he called you babe." Tae said making her grin "No idea why he does that." "Because you are my other half, my soulmate, the one true love of my life!" Chan said pulling her in for a hug. She pushed him away."Oh really, but you just left me for Jae!" He laughed and said "Come on babe! You know Jae's not worth it. He can't even cook for me." 

"Alright you three" Mrs. Im spoke up "Upstairs now, I don't want the boys uncomfortable because of your bickering. I sent a maid to take your stuff upstairs. You'll be taking the bunk beds like usual and I put extra blankets for your fort." "Thanks Noona, your the best!" Jae said as he got up to leave bowing to us. 

"Ah Noona! I wanna bunk with Jen!" Chan whined making us all laugh."Lee Chan! Don't you dare argue with me. We both know you kids will end up making a fort and sleeping there for the whole vacations." Chan smiled and got up "You know us so well Noona. See ya!" He winked and walked out with Jen leaving the rest of us laughing.

"I'm glad she has them." Jin hyung said. "They've been with her since she was three. I remember how Chan came out too us when he was 11 and he hadn't even told his own parents yet he was worried about how Appa would react." He smiled as if thinking about the memory. "Ah, that day was full of emotions." Mr. Oh sighed.

Hyungs family seemed so close. They included Mrs. Im and Mr. Oh in everything. I couldn't help but wonder what happened to them. I remember Hyung told us that his family started breaking apart after his mothers death but then his step mother came along and he hated his father for moving on but accepted her as she took care of Jen. He still hates his step sister. Sometimes I wonder if they had something to do with why these two siblings grew apart.