Jin

"NO! YOU'RE NOT MY BROTHER! YOU STOPPED BEING MY BROTHER 8 YEARS AGO! DON'T TRY TO BE ONE NOW!" She shouted at me before heading out the door. I sat down as tears rolled down my cheeks. The maknaes came and hugged me as Mr. Oh sighed "I'm sorry Jin-ah. I wish she would talk to you at least once. I just don't understand what happened. You used to be so close." 

I smiled sadly at him "Don't worry hyung. It's not your fault. I wish she would talk to me. It's like I don't even know her any more." Mrs. Im smiled at me "You boys should finish your dinner and head to bed. I'll go clean up her room." 

I smiled as the boys finished dinner and headed up to our rooms. The 95 line was bunking together while RM was bunking with Jungkook and the other two were bunking in my room. Yoongi took the bottom bunk while J-Hope took the other one. We lay there in silence until Suga spoke up 

"Hyung, did something happen between the two of you 8 years ago?" I sighed for the umpteenth time that day and replied "No, that's what i don't get, the day I left she had hugged and told me that one day I would be famous and she would tell all her friends that she's my sister. The next time I met her she hated me and wouldn't even let me touch her." That was when we heard voices downstairs. 

I went to the staircase and saw Jennie run up to her floor. I could see Mr. Oh and Mrs. Im stranding at the bottom calling after her.I shook my head and went back to my room hoping that tomorrow would be better.

I woke up the next morning earlier than the others and headed downstairs to see Noona already making breakfast. "Good Morning Noona!" "Good morning Jin-ah! Can you help me make breakfast for the boys. I have to take this soup up for Jennie." she smiled at me "Wae? Is Jennie not well" I asked all of a sudden worried for her. 

"Ne, she went to the beach without any coat or sweater and got wet. She has a fever and a sore throat. Poor thing couldn't talk at all last night." she said sadly. "You can go upstairs to her Noona, I'll make food for the boys. Make sure she drinks it all" She smiled and left to go to her.

I smiled remembering how she would be super moody and clingy when she was sick. Soon the boys came downstairs and we all began our breakfast when Hyung entered. "Good Morning boys!" he said as we all replied to him and he got himself a cup of coffee. We were all making light conversation as the boys made plans of what to do today.