Bonus 4

14 year old Chan lay in his bed curled up as he let his tears flow. He knew his friends would call to check in on him soon so he started to clean up his face. He stood in front of his dresser as he applied makeup to cover his bruises. His friends always said he looked really pretty with make up and he loved when they would compliment him for it but now his once favourite hobby was a way to cover his bruises. His father called him girly for wearing make up and his boyfriend.......

Chan was in a relationship for 2 months now. His boyfriend was two years older than them. The first month had been wonderful. His boyfriend had showered him with love and affection, something no one but his friends had ever given him. After a month he started scolding Chan. He would get mad over the slightest things. The verbal abuse turned to physical soon. It was just a harsh slap first but then it gradually turned into a punch, a kick and sometimes proper beatings.

The worst days were when he got home and his father would come to beat him. He could take all the pain, none of it bothered him. What bothered Chan was the lying. He and Jen were soulmates. It hurt him to lie to his friends. They had promised not to lie to each other but here he was playing with the trust of his family.

His thoughts broke as he heard his phone ringing. It was Myungsik Hyung.Suho was probably with him. 

(Myungsik) (Chan) (Suho)

"Hi Hyung!"

"Hey Channie! How is everything?"

"It's....fine Hyung. I've managed to avoid him so far."

"Hmmmm. Good. What about your boyfriend?"

Chan frowned slightly as his thoughts went to his boyfriends words. He had seen Chan hug Jae the previous day and got mad about it. 

"Chan. Did something happen?"

"Aniyo Hyung!"

"Why haven't you removed your makeup yet?"

"I just didn't feel like it." He muttered

"Go wash it off. We wanna see our dongesangs pretty bare face."

"Hyung....I'll do it later."

"Chan."

Chan burst into tears hearing the tone. He knew his Hyungs had caught on. It was only a matter of time before the others found out and then they would all be mad at him.

"Channie. Hey baby. Look at me. Tell me what happened? Did someone do something?"

Chan wiped away his tears as he heard shuffling on the other side. He saw his hyungs get up.

"Chan we'll be there in ten."

After nearly ten minutes the door to his room opened and his friends rushed in with the Hyungs.

"Chan, what happened?" Jae asked as he hugged the crying boy who kept on apologising. By now  his tears had ruined his makeup. Areum got up to get his wipes and carefully removed the make up to reveal a bruise on his cheek.

"Who. did. this?" Jen and Jae asked in synchs soon as they saw the bruise. "It...it was an accident. He didn't mean it." Chan began. "Chan!" Suho shouted "You said you didn't run into your father. So, who was it?" Chan looked up at him with tears.

Myungsik approached the shaking boy and took him in his arms. "Channie. Baby. I know you're scared. None of us are gonna hurt you but you shouldn't lie. You know that baby. Tell us who did this. I promise we won't let him hurt you again." Chan relaxed in the older arms and finally told him everything.

Jae left the room with Suho and Jen while the other two comforted Chan. "It's okay baby. None of this is you fault." Myungsik whispered as he gently rocked the young boy to sleep. By the time the other got back Chan was in deep sleep. He had his head on his hyungs shoulder while he still hugged him.

Ever since he was little Chan had loved being with his Hyung. Myungsik had always babied him and taken car of the younger without hesitation. Chan could spend hours just sitting there if he was being held by his Hyung. Every time he had a panic attack or a nightmare he always went to the older. Despite his childish nature Myungsik carried the role of the eldest in a wonderful way. He was always there for his dongesangs and gave the best hugs and advice.

Jae, Suho and Jen left the room in anger. They had never liked Chans boyfriend. He always seemed suspicious but abusing Chan was a whole other level. No one messed with their family. When they got to the park where the boy always hung out with his friends Jae grabbed him by the collar before punching him over and over again.

Finally Suho pulled him back. Just as the boy managed to get up Jen stood in front of him and slapped him "Stay away from Chan. He's done with you." She said as she turned and walked away. When they got back they found Chan fast asleep hugging Myungsik, his head on the the older shoulder while the older gently played with his hair. 

Areum was packing up some of his stuff. "Chan can live with one of us." She said looking up at them. They nodded in agreement. "He can live with me. No one is at home anyways so he won't feel scared that someone could hurt him and Jen can come there with us." Suho said. Everyone nodded in agreement as Chan stirred in his sleep.

Jae smiled at his sleeping best friend as he approached him. "Channie. You have to wake up." He whispered poking his cheek playfully. Chan whined but opened his eyes to be greeted by his best friends face right in front of him. He laughed as he pushed Jae away. "You look ugly." Jae scoffed playfully "Please. I am gorgeous."