Namjoon

We had just finished dinner and now everyone had headed up to their rooms. Jimin was now bunking with Chan. Jae and Areum were sharing a room. Jin hyung was with the SOPE pair and I was with the maknaes. Jen was the only one with a separate room. Myungsik hyung and Suho hyung were bunking together.

I was alone at the roof. I sighed looking at the night sky. I could hear footsteps approaching me. "Hi Joonie!" Jen smiled. I smiled at her "Hey Jen!" She looked at me for a second as if wanting to ask something. I raised my eyebrow. "Can you promise me something?" I nodded. "Whatever happens, please never leave my brother alone. I know I won't always be able to be there for him. I need you to promise to always take care of him." I nodded and we were silent for a bit. "I know you like him ya know." I smiled "Yea, but he has a crush on someone."

She hummed "Oh yea! Oppa told me to tell you that Yoongi and Hobi are bunking with the maknaes. Apparently they wanted to binge watch some show and complained that you won't let them so Yoongi is suppose to supervise them. Oh and Oppa also wanted me to call you, He wanted to talk to you. He'll probably tell you who is crush is." She said and turned to leave. "Hey Jen!" I called, she turned to look at me "Do I know the person he has crush on?" She shrugged and left.

I took a deep breath and headed downstairs. I was so happy that I would be bunking with him but the thought of finding out who his crush broke my heart. I knocked on the door and heard a faint "Come in!" "Hey hyung!" I said smiling at him. He was sitting on the bed, legs crisscrossed as he used his phone. He looked up at me and smiled "Joonie! You know you don't have to knock." I blushed "Jen said you wanted to talk about something?" I said hoping it wouldn't be what I thought. "Hmm. Oh yeah! I was gonna tell you my crush." He said smiling. "Hyung, you don't have to if you feel pressured!" "No, I wanna tell you. Everyone else knows already. I think you'll like him." He said smiling brightly. My heart clenched. I wanted to cry but I forced a smile and sat down next to him.

"He is absolutely wonderful. He's beautiful and super smart and takes care of everyone. He has the most adorable smile and he is the sweetest." I smiled at hyung though I wanted to cry right there. I didn't know how long I could keep on smiling. "He is the absolutely wonderful and talented. I love it when he raps. It's like he turns into a totally different person. He's so dedicated to his work that it shocks me. He is a bit clumsy but he looks so cute when he pouts because he broke something." I couldn't take it. The look in hyungs eyes when he spoke of him hurt me. I wanted to be the reason for him to smile like that. I wanted him to look at me like I was all that mattered in the world. "He sounds like a great guy hyung. I hope he takes care of you." I got up and was about to head to the washroom when he stopped me.

"Joon I need your help if I want to date him." he said blushing slightly as he let go of him. I nodded as tears filled my eyes "What do I have to do?" "Say yes." He replied. "What?" I asked shocked. What did he mean say yes? "If I want to date you, you have to say yes." He said getting up and coming near me. I could feel my heart pounding from joy as I looked at him in confusion. "You mean...your crush..." He now stood right next to me "It's you Joon. I even told you in that interview when they asked us our celebrity crush." "I thought you were joking." I said looking down(I'm gonna make Jin taller) "I would never joke about that." he said as he lifted my chin as he looked into my eyes. I blushed a deep shade of red."Joon....Will you be my boyfriend?" He asked hope evident in his eyes.

I burst into tears as I nodded. "Oh Joonie! Baby, why're you crying?" He said as he hugged me. "I thought...you had a crush on someone else." I mumbled. "Oh baby!" Hyung laughed as he kissed me. "I love you." "I love you too hyung."

Namjin is a power couple!