Life

Children are so lucky to have parents in their lives to love them, guide them, and hold them when they are sick or impatient about the life choices they are going to make. At least they are lucky enough to have parents to blame them when they do wrong or take stupid decisions in their lives. Not only that, staying up till their children reach home if they have gone somewhere. That is the devotion they have for you when you are a part of a family.

But when I talk about my life, it's totally different. Because when I talk about me it is always my life, my choices and my decisions. Nobody is there to judge me or blame me for whatever the decisions I make. So do you think that I like it? No I really hate it to admit that I am on my own in this dark, scary world.

There are girls of my age who like to make their own choices and live their lives to the fullest. That means enjoy every forbidden pleasure out there by hanging out with friends or their boyfriends, may be in bars, pubs or whatever the places they think that they can have that fun by mingling with scary beasts. It seems they love that lifestyle rather than spending their time with their boring old fashioned parents and stupid relations. Actually that is what they think, not me.

What matters to them is the reputation that they can gain associating those high society and high class demons. Because if they don't act like that, they believe, they will be cornered from the society.

But the ones who don't have anybody to call as theirs or the ones who try to build up relationships with people who you never knew, know the real importance of having people of your own and your kind. But it is just a nuisance to the ones who have their own. But do they know how lucky they are? I don't think so.

I think they are the most stupid idiots who cannot understand how important to have those old fashioned parents in their life in time of need. Because as a young woman of age 20 , still I can feel how incomplete my life is without them. To tell the truth at least I never knew whether they even existed too.

Yet I feel that emptiness whenever I try to do something new or try to take a decision even in smaller matters like buying a new dress or trying to buy groceries at the supermarket or when trying to eat the best hamburger. Someone may say I am like a child with 4 year old mentality because of the things I wanted to do if I had a family for myself. Especially in this newly transformed world who rule the monsters not only at night unlike in books, but also in broad day light who are called as "VAMPIRES".

They were not as bad in the books I have read, but that is only if you are wearing the bracelet of Vampire protection. You might be wondering what on earth I am telling right now. Actually it is the most expensive piece of jewellery in the year of 4500 for the race of human beings. It can cost more than everything you own in this lifetime. So each and every human is ready to buy this jewellery even spending their whole property as life matters the most in this time of period.

So this bracelet is the one which has protected my life in this way so far. But that feeling is like you are hanging on a thread and waiting for your unexpected death if the bracelet is not in it's rightful place. That thought is scary, right?

Yes, it's like telling each and every vampire that passes you to have you as a desert or do whatever they want to do to you as soon as you misplace it, then lost balance and fall to their monstrous hands.

So this bracelet was the only thing that made my life meaningful so far. Because I knew what a hell of a turn it takes in the life of the people who didn't have this protection of vampire bracelet. And it is so sad and scary to remind the terrible nightmare they have to face if they don't have the bracelet.