4.

Dwayne and Jessie, the African American boy from earlier, had the face off

Dwayne and Jessie, the African American boy from earlier, had the face off. Octavia was left wing and Augustus was right as they faced off against the blonde and Guy.

"Great day for hockey, ain't it." Dwayne asked smiling.

"Sure is cowboy." Jessie teased, mocking Dwayne's accent.

Dwayne won the face off and pushed Jessie to the ground. The twins took off past the offensive line and bolted after Dwayne. The boy was soon knocked to the ground and the puck skidded across the ice. Luis called it but panicked when he realized he couldn't stop, knocking right into Goldberg.

"Thanks for breaking my fall." Luis playfully hit Goldberg on the shoulder.

"Anytime."

The blonde had gained control of the puck and was heading to score but Octavia snagged the puck from him, laughing as he tripped over his own feet. She raced past the defensemen and shot the puck at Goldberg. He jumped out of the way and the puck hit the back of the net.

"Nice shot." a brunette girl praised her. "I'm Connie."

"Octavia." she replied. By now, another one of the Ducks had the puck and tried to score, but Julie caught it in her glove.

Both players from each team fought for the puck at the boards but Dean kicked it away, the blonde boy gaining control and shooting it into the net. He pumped his fist as he scored on Julie and Bombay praised him from the stands.

Dean slammed into the brute from earlier and he was pissed. He shoved himself up to push him back but Dean was busy shoving Guy and Averman down.

Augustus obtained the puck and passed it to Octavia to score once again. Just as she was about to shoot, a large body flipped her over their shoulder. She landed on her back with a grunt, and tried to regain her breath after the wind had been knocked out of her. She ripped off her helmet and her eyes met Dean's.

"We're on the same team, dik litso!" She shouted, her face getting red with anger. (Dick face)

He stood above her and shrugged laughing to himself. "Just doing my job, Commie." He skated off, bodychecking Connie as he headed for someone else to shove to the ground.

Before she could stand up on her own, a hand reached out for her to grab. Seeing it was the cute blonde from earlier, she gladly accepted and let him pull her up.

"That was a pretty hard fall. You good?"

"It's like getting hit by a brick wall." She admitted.

He chucked. "Yea he's got me a few times. Not as hard as the blow you just took though."

"It's because you're American." She rolled her eyes.

"I don't know how to say 'ass' in Russian but he's an ass." He joked trying to make her laugh. When he heard her chuckle, he smiled in triumph.