19.

Team USA  skated onto the ice in their everyday clothes, curious as to why they weren't in uniform

Team USA skated onto the ice in their everyday clothes, curious as to why they weren't in uniform. It was the last practice before the big game.

Octavia skated in between Kenny and Fulton, and stopped when they all gathered around their coach. She pulled her oversized jacket closer to her body as the chill got to her.

"Coach, shouldn't we have our hockey gear on?" Luis asked for everyone.

"Yea." Averman added.

"Guys, this is our last team practice which means-"

"The return of Captain Blood." Averman inturrupted making the team laugh and Octavia shudder.

"No. It means let's have some fun." He bent down and picked up a beachball, tossing it into the air.

The team chased after it until Goldberg kicked it in the air. It somehow wound up near Octavia so she punched it, the ball hitting Dean so hard in the face he stumbled backwards.

"Sorry not sorry." She laughed, chasing after it once again.

It ended up in Avermans hands and he hit it, sending it rolling across the ice to the Iceland team in full uniform. The team stopped, all wary of what the team wanted. Bombay and Miss McKay ended up standing in front of Octavia and Adam, blocking the teams view of them.

Stanson picked it and popped it wuth his gloves, throwing the deflated ball to the ground. The two adults skated forward to meet the Iceland tean who came forward as well.

"Play time is over. We have the ice now. You and your little rink rats must leave." Stanson sneered at the team, especially the twins.

"Who are you calling rink rats?" Augustus skated forward but was held back by Dwayne.

"We're right here coach." Dean nodded to Bombay.

"The only think little was your career in the pros." Bombay insulted, making the team laugh.

"Gordon no, let's go." Miss McKay ushered but the team didn't budge.

"At least I had a shot. I was there." He shot back.

"You were a disgrace."

"You want to know who's a disgrace? The two traitors you have playing for you." He looked into Octavia's eyes. "Betraying your country by playing for another."

"We aren't betraying anyone." Octavia snapped, skating forward with her brother. "Russia stopped being our home when they decided to murder our father."