14.

The team stood in the football area stretching and practicing for their game against Germany that afternoon

The team stood in the football area stretching and practicing for their game against Germany that afternoon. Octavia had rested up quite a bit and taken her meds which numbed the pain in her head; well, for the most part. Her body still ached and was littering in bruises but she was used to that, her being into boxing and all.

The group stood in a circle stretching as Dean led the warmup. She wasn't really thrilled that the boy who constantly worked out was leading things but she would have to deal. If it were Charlie or Guy leading, she knew she would be having an easier time.

"And hold. 1...2...3.."

"Coach isn't here so why do we have to be?" Connie asked.

"We have a game tonight." Dean replied. "We have to work out."

"I say mutiny. Who's with me?" Goldberg suggested, standing up straight.

"Goldberg, I'm too tired for mutiny." Dwayne responded.

"C'mon guys. It's not like we couldn't use the conditioning." Julie urged them on.

"She's right." Octavia stood up and popped her back. "If I can be out here, so can you lentyay. We all need the extra practice." (Lazy's)

"Speak for yourself, babe." Dean looked the girl up and down and she backed up.

"Her name's Octavia. Not babe." Adam defended, walking over to Portman.

"Don't tell me how to talk, rich boy." Dean shouted, shoving Adam back.

Octavia rushed to Adam's defense along with her brother and Fulton while the rest of the team crowded around them. Octavia shoved the boy back but felt arms grab her waist and yank her back so she wouldn't cause any damage. When she turned around, she realized Charlie was the culprit.

"Aye yo, team USA. What are you gonna do today? A million jumping jacks?" The dark skinned boy from the previous games tainted.

"This kid's crazier than me. Forget about him. Look Fulton." Dean started to rile everyone up again while pushing past Augustus.

"Hey man, I'm getting sick of you." Jessie yelled at the boy.

"Yea and I'm sick of seeing the USA represented by a bunch of whiny babies."

"Well too bad you can't back up that mouth."

"Man me and my boys could take you anytime anywhere." The boy responded to Jessie.

"I don't see no boys." Jessie replied, earning glares from the team.

"I've got them waiting. Grab your gear and let's go play some schoolyard puck. Or maybe you forgot what it's like to play for real pride." He insulted.