22.

Since it was the last day the Ducks would be in L

Since it was the last day the Ducks would be in L.A., they all decided they'd go sightseeing. Before the youngest Arsov could, however, she had to get her stiches removed. But after that, her day was free.

The young girl had planned on going out with Julie, Connie, Guy, Charlie, Kenny and Augustus but Adam asked her instead. She had told him yes since she wanted to spend as much time as possible with the boy she had feelings for before she left back for Oregon. Currently, the two were eating ice cream at a parlor they had found in the early days of being in California.

"It's really gonna suck when we all have to go our separate ways. Polnoye der'mo." Adam said, dipping his spoon in his chocolate ice cream. (Total shit)

"Yea, I'm definitely going to miss you guys. I'll certainly miss hearing you butcher my language." She teased, twirling her spoon in her hand.

Adam chuckled and watched her play with her spoon with an adoring look in his eyes.

"I'll have to get your number and stuff though so we can still talk after all this. I plan on getting better at Russian than Charlie."

Octavia smiled to herself knowing he wanted to continue talking to her, even if it was only to beat Charlie.

"Konechno." (Of course)
•••••••••••••••

They spent the rest of their time in the parlor talking about anything and everything. Neither wanted to go home, mainly because they would be leaving each other but they would never admit that out loud. When they finished, they went inside stores just to browse. Later, they would head back to the hotel to call it a night.

"I had a really good time with you." Adam spoke up when the reached Octavia's room.

"I did too. I'm gonna miss you, Banksy." Octavia smiled sadly. She desperately wanted to stay with him longer but she knew that wouldn't work.

"Then its a good thing I got you something to remember me by." He dug in his pocket and pulled out a braided bracelet. "Gimme your arm."

Octavia's face broke out in a grin and she eagerly obeyed. He tied it around her wrist and twisted it around so the string wasn't showing.

"When'd you even get this?" She questioned, messing with the purple string.

"When I got mine." He admitted holding up his arm to show a yellow bracelet wrapped around his own wrist. "You said your favorite color's yellow."

"And yours is purple." The young girl blushed and looked to her toes. "You remembered?"

"How could I forget?" Octavia felt herself falling deeper for the blond boy in front of her and she was scared.

She was scared that she would never see him again. She was scared about what everyone would think. And most importantly, she was scared that he wouldn't feel the same about her. She desperately wished that he would kiss her like he wanted to a few nights ago.