21.

Team USA made their way into the ice their new uniforms, cheering as they skated onto the ice

Team USA made their way into the ice their new uniforms, cheering as they skated onto the ice. They warmed up a little before heading to the bench to get hyped up.

"Quack, quack, quack...." the ducks cheered along with the crowd before cheering "Go ducks!"
•••••••••••••

Connie won the face off and passed the puck to Guy. He quickly passed it to Kenny before he was shoved into the boards. Kenny skated foreword, dodging the Iceland players as he passed it back to Connie who scored.

Iceland won the face off the next time and managed to slip by all the Ducks. The puck was shot but saved by Goldberg and obtained by Averman. But the red head soon lost it and Iceland managed to score again.

"Bring it in!" Bombany yelled. "Alright Ducks, we're switching it up. So listen closely. Take a look here. "

Bombay informed who would be going in and showed the play Charlie had come up with. Octavia thought it was a terrible plan but Bombay seemed really intent on it working.

"Charlie what are we trying to do here? This isn't the NBA!" Averman spoke for the team.

"But it's the perfect teamwork play!" The players headed back towards the ice, hoping Charlie's plan would work.

Octavia stole the puck and ducked under an Iceland player, passing it to Adam. Adam skated foreword but soon passed it to Dwayne who threw it in the air yelling "Alley oop!"

Everyone on the ice watched the puck fly in the air until Adam and Octavia took off for it. Adam gained control but was tripped, taking the brunette down with him. Somehow, they both managed to swat at the puck, sending it past the goalies legs and into the net.

"Yea Banksy!" Octavia shouted, throwing her into the blonds arms. The score was now 6-4 and Adam went back for the face off.

He won and almost shot it to the female Arsov before she was slammed backwards into the ice. He managed to send it to Guy who was thrown over an Iceland players back. Luis managed to obtain it and skated passed everyone to Iceland territory, Octavia right on his heels.

"Pump the breaks, brystyy!" She yelled and the boy turned to the side, spraying ice everywhere. He had stopped! (Speedy)

"I stopped!" He shouted.

"Shoot it!" Octavia yelled and the boy sent the puck flying into the net. She threw her arms around the boy as everyone cheered. They were soon ingulfed by their other teammates.

"Line change!"
•••••••••••

Russ was on the ice, acting as their miracle man. As soon as he got the puck, he was shoved into the boards. Iceland was not going to let Russ be allowed the chance to score.