11.

The team stood changing in the locker room when Bombay entered

The team stood changing in the locker room when Bombay entered. Octavia had to do a double take before snickering at his new appearance.

"Alright are we ready for warm-ups." Their coach clapped trying to fire his team up.

Octavia rolled her eyes and looked to Adam as if asking if she should call their coach out. He shook his head and she rolled her eyes again, turning back towards.Kenny.

"What's up with his hair?" She whispered.

"I think a duck pooped on his head." He responded, her nodding in agreement.

"Hey nice jacket. Did you get two pairs of pants with that?" Averman joked, earning laughs from the entire team.

"Good night last night coach?" Fulton asked quietly, approaching their coach with Dean and Augustus.

"Yea it was fine." He responded, turning back to his file.

"What'd you do?" Augustus questioned intently.

"I, you know, just watched some tv and headed to bed early."

"But not without a little dessert right?" Dean rolled his eyes and walked away.

"A little ice cream maybe?" Fulton dug while walking back to his locker with the girls brother.

"Hey coach. Nice haircut. Did you lose a bet?" Octavia dug, earning a elbow knock from Adam.

Octavia's eyes met her brothers and he walked over, shaking his head in anger. "Our amazing coach is a terrible liar."

"I know."
•••••••••••••••

Goldberg stood in the net with Averman and Octavia as he used his stick as a microphone, interviewing the two to a nonexistent camera.

"Live from the beautiful Los Angeles, welcome to the Junior Goodwill Games. Tonight's match is Team USA as they face off against team Iceland. We have with us Greg Goldberg and Octavia Arsov from team USA. Greg, what will it take to beat these fiesty Icelanders tonight?"

"I think it will take a supreme individual effort by me, Greg Goldberg."

"You wish." Octavia tripped him with her stick and laughed when he fell.

"Octavia, your thoughts?" Averman held his stick up to her mouth.

She knocked it away but leaned in. "Get you head in the game, Averman."