9.

"Ladies and gentleman, team USA hockey

"Ladies and gentleman, team USA hockey." Mr. Tibbles introduced, earning applause and cheers from the crowd. "And the man chosen to lead them to the gold, Gordon Bombay.

Octavia clapped as she stood beside Kenny and Charlie all in matching outfits, as Tibbles made sure to comment on. A bear was suddenly on stage, pushing Octavia into Kenny as he tried to take pictures with the kids. Their mascot left and the attention was back on Bombay as the media started to ask questions.

A blonde lady stood up first. "Team USA, how does it feel competing on an international  level here in Los Angeles?"

"Great!"

"Good!"

"We love it!"

The team all answered for Gordon and he laughed at the interruption.

"Coach Bombay." A brunette lady stood up. "The Vikings from Iceland are the heavy favorite. Their coach is already guaranteed victory. How are you gonna handle them?"

"Hardwork. I think our team is ready to go up against the best in the world. We're not worried about them." Bombay answered. "Iceland may be tough but we're team USA and we're going all the way."

The crowd applauded and Tibbles gave them a thumbs up before a heavily accented voice boomed over the others.

"Team USA's going down. That's where you're going. Your players aren't even all American, isn't that right Arsov's."

Octavia clentched her jaw and was gonna step forward to yell at him before Charlie held her back. She could see her brother being held back by Fulton on the other side of the stage.

"See you on the ice Bombay." He finished and stepped backwards, taking his team with him.

"That's stanson." Tibbles informed the team. "He's coaching the Iceland team. He's uptight."

"Stanson from the NHL? Wolfe 'The Dentist' Stanson is coaching?" Bombay asked. Tibbles only nodded.  "You didn't tell me that."

"Great. Now our bones will be crushed and our body broken." Octavia worried.

"I like my teeth." August touched his mouth as he made his way over to his sister.

"That guy's a dentist?" Kenny asked.

"That was his nickname." Charlie informed. "He played one year pro and punched out more teeth than goals. He even punched out his own coach."

Adam stopped behind Octavia and muttered. "Now we're really dead."

"I heard they ran him out of the league and the country." Julie stated.

"They did." Octavia confirmed.

"What happened to freedom of speech huh? Isn't this America?" Stanson asked, smirking at the twins.

August shuddered and pulled Kenny along with the rest of the group. "That's his team? Those guys are huge!" Kenny exclaimed.
••••••••••••••••••