8.

The team stood on the ice for warmup

The team stood on the ice for warmup. Octavia shot her puck past Julie, and skated back in line to wait for her next turn. Charlie and Adam skated to her after taking their shots as well.

"Don't let Jessie get under your skin. He's just threatened by you and August being better than him." Charlie assured her.

"He acted the same way with me when I joined the Ducks a few years ago." Adam admitted. "He just doesn't like change."

"Well he'd better get used to it." Octavia muttered.

"Let's you in a better mood huh." Connie approached, throwing her arm around the girl. "I plan on getting you a few numbers before we head back" she winked.

"Gross." Octavia laughed but grabbed a puck and scored against Julie once again.

Before long, the Trinidad team was dancing to music their crowd was making. Octavia and Connie couldn't help but dance along to the music, ignoring the looks they got from the others.

Bombay called the team over to the bench and gave them a small pep talk.

"Alright team now what are we gonna do tonight?"

"Win!"

"That's right. Now Adam I want you Center and the twins, you guys are gonna be left and right wing. Averman and Portman you two are defense. Goldberg in the net."

The 6 nodded as the team put their hands in. "USA!" Bombay called the first part of the chant.

"All the way!" They finished and broke apart.

The 6 skated into the ice as Adam took the face off. Him and his opponent tapped the ice with their sticks and the ref dropped the puck. Adam gained control and headed for the net but passed the puck to Octavia. She skated past the Trinidad players, spinning around some and dodging others. She neared the net and shot, the alarm blaring that she had scored.

"Yea!" She pumped her fist in the air and high-fived her brother.

She skated back to the center of the ice and embraced Adam and Averman but quickly took their position. The whistle blew and Adam won the puck again, passing it to Octavia. She dodged the Trinidad players and faked a shot passing it back to the blonde boy. He took his shot and the alarm blared again. He pumped his first and high-fived the smaller twin and Portman.

"Line change!" Bombay screamed and the 6 made their way to the boards.

"Nice job, O." Guy slapped her back and he jumped over the boards with Connie and Jessie.